coventry or luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
who do we prefer facing in the prem next season

if coventry go up the bbc will go all Jimmy Hill memorabila on us
luton we get david pleat doing a one man pitch invasion at man city

do both offer salvation from one of the relegation spots

only time will tell

if I were an owl I could argue thats one club wed get bigger crowds than

not too many good memories of coventry, one woodward stunner

Last edited:

Would rather see Luton up there. Hated coventry ever since I can remember, not sure entirely why the hatred started I just remember being a young kid and disliking Darren Huckerby!
What a player he was!

I just remember going to Coventry away 2 boxing days running. Won a signed ball on the bus. Went with my dad. Early 00's I reckon

Whoever it is they are gonna be a rival scrapping for survival.
Both are riding crest of a wave too.

Personally Luton maybe, as they will have less clout than Coventry potentially.

Luton, easily.

Less clout than Coventry and it'll be funny seeing Man City etc. rocking up there. I'd also be very confident of us finishing above them.

Coventry were half likeable at Highfield Road. Great little ground that. All went to shit when they thought a 30,000 seater stadium was the way forward. How is it even a City that place. Neither are PL clubs. Luton in the Prem would be funny.

I think that the Luton manager is really good. Seems to have something about him.
I think I’d prefer them to go up.

Luton the ammunition with my Watford supporting mate will be endless

Good question I’m on the fence I think.
Robins done a great job there think I’m in the cov camp just

Shouldn’t matter as if we finish below either of them we’re down for sure!

I’d maybe prefer Luton but I’m already bored of the ‘hahahahaha look at their ground’ shit. No fault of the club at all, just boring Twitter accounts run by kids and influencers. Maybe talk about what a job he’s done on a limited budget!

Got to be Luton, surely we will finish above them, also, Coventry are the biggest nothing club in the country.

Luton for me - they've done things the "right way" and built year on year with clever recruitment

Luton would become a place where the talented but not quite superstars from Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs would get loaned to or released to and we could have Another crystal palace on our hands.

Coventry wouldn't attract the same standard of player, you know, decent talented youngsters, who like the bright lights of London...

Coventry were half likeable at Highfield Road. Great little ground that. All went to shit when they thought a 30,000 seater stadium was the way forward. How is it even a City that place. Neither are PL clubs. Luton in the Prem would be funny.
Coventry metropolitan area: 650,000 people.
Seasons in the premier league = more than us
Tennis balls: too many

Luton without a doubt, those Coventry fans say nasty things about us for no good reason.

Var would go into meltdown if it was Luton and God knows how much they would need to spend on that shed of a ground
in that lovely quaint little racially harmonious town ,Maybe they could borrow MKdons ground for the season

Luton. Sat on their kop for the Luton v Blades match in August and was genuinely surprised by the passion of their fans. They didn't like McBurnie, or the fact I celebrated his goal ;)

So glad its between these two we can just crack on without the spotlight of being branded the shittest team in the league on every single podcast, youtube channel and tv show

who do we prefer facing in the prem next season

if coventry go up the bbc will go all Jimmy Hill memorabila on us
luton we get david pleat doing a one man pitch invasion at man city

do both offer salvation from one of the relegation spots

only time will tell

if I were an owl I could argue thats one club wed get bigger crowds than

not too many good memories of coventry, one woodward stunner

Barnsley

Back
Top Bottom