coventry or luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reading a debate online today where fans of both clubs were saying a win in this game makes their club “financially secure for a decade”. I hate to disillusion them but they are in for a shock.

dont think it matters which one of em goes up their coming straight back down again

Both have pros and cons, weighing it all up...I'm not bothered which team go up.

Coventry are more glamourous, better stadium, not been in the top flight for donkeys years.
Decent sized club but no serious threat to us, expected to be relegated.

Luton are a little club with a crap ground, so would be a real novelty.
Also not been in the top flight for years, always like the idea of new clubs being in the Premier League.
Especially when you consider it wasn't that long ago that Luton were in the non league.
Small club with limited resources, so will be hot favourites to finish bottom of the league if they reach the PL.
It's almost like there's only 2 relegation spaces to avoid next year.

Reading a debate online today where fans of both clubs were saying a win in this game makes their club “financially secure for a decade”. I hate to disillusion them but they are in for a shock.

If neither Coventry and Luton show many ambition then they will both be financially secure for a decade.

When we were promoted we spent over 100 million on transfers over the 2 years in the top flight.
At least we can say we showed massive ambition, the most ambition we've shown in our history.

Another point that hasn't been highlighted is **

How come Luton and Coventry have sold out Wembley after 2 or 3 days.
Apparently they were both allowed up to 6 tickets per season ticket holder.
All tickets sold by the clubs, general sale had zero restrictions.

Where as our semi finals tickets were strictly 1 ticket per season ticket holder.
General sale also had restrictions of 500 points and tickets were sold on line by Wembley, not the clubs.

I wanted 5 tickets (2 season tickets holder, 1 with 600 points and 2 with zero points) and was only allowed to buy 3,
so ended up buying zero, we stayed at home watching it.

Last edited:
Luton for me, the tennis ball throwing Coventry scumbags can do one. i actually believe Luton are a better side than them.

Depends if Coventry are taking any whistles to Wembley

Coventry were half likeable at Highfield Road. Great little ground that. All went to shit when they thought a 30,000 seater stadium was the way forward. How is it even a City that place. Neither are PL clubs. Luton in the Prem would be funny.
Cov is the eleventh biggest city in the country! (depending how you count it)

If neither Coventry and Luton show many ambition then they will both be financially secure for a decade.

When we were promoted we spent over 100 million on transfers over the 2 years in the top flight.
At least we can say we showed massive ambition, the most ambition we've shown in our history.

Where as our semi finals tickets were strictly 1 ticket per season ticket holder.
General sale also had restrictions of 500 points and tickets were sold on line by Wembley, not the clubs.

I wanted 5 tickets (2 season tickets holder, 1 with 600 points and 2 with zero points) and was only allowed to buy 3,
so ended up buying zero, we stayed at home watching i

Our ticket selling is a joke

Think I'd prefer it if Luton won not sure why but I have a dislike of Coventry which probably stems from back in the days when Jimmy Hill was involved with them. Either that or because they are as boring as dog shit.

Without being presumptuous I'd say it shouldn't matter. Whichever comes up should leave us finding just 2 more to stay above to survive.

Not even had the FA cup final yet or even the retained list for 22/23 and I’m proper fucking fed up with Kenilworth road banter.. on the upside no one has noticed we are even there which is a plus but fucking hell tedious twats who wank on about GOATS bantering about Haaland having to take throwins from someones back garden.

United ain’t great at admin.

Back
Top Bottom