Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Roy
“I cannot stand that lot and hope we absolutely thump them, in all my years watching football the most arrogant fanbase with the biggest chip on their shoulder I’ve ever seen
However would take a point”

Another deluded fan who thinks we are Wendy.

Thanks Roy
“I cannot stand that lot and hope we absolutely thump them, in all my years watching football the most arrogant fanbase with the biggest chip on their shoulder I’ve ever seen
However would take a point”

Another deluded fan who thinks we are Wendy.

Nah, I fully cop to having a chip on my shoulder where these twats are concerned. Up there with Forest and Norwich as my most despised fanbase.

The worrying thing is the fans of opposition clubs are starting to think we have a soft underbelly so the players most definitely will.
Yes, our players will feel weakened by a selection of comments from fans of Coventry.

😂

Arrogant?. Can't have come across the world champions of arrogance from S6 then.
I reckon they are trying really hard to get on Roy's View From with some of those comments.

Yes, our players will feel weakened by a selection of comments from fans of Coventry.

😂
I think you’ve misunderstood…. I’m implying if the Coventry fans think it then the Coventry players will definitely think it

Dear Prime Minister. It is with the greatest regret I am choosing to not do a post match View From on tonight's game v Coventry

Earlier today, I sent an official document from my personal email to Paul Heckingbottom as part of policy engagement, and with the aim of gammering support for an away win or at least a point.

Unfortunately Heckingbottom and his team served up a performance that I didn't feel warranted me wasting my time going on a forum of bellends to collect their opinions on a match I'd rather never think about again

Given the unprecedented scale of the danger that doing a View From tonight will do to my health it is with enormous regret that I must tell you that I can no longer, in good conscience, do the post match View From Coventry

I am very grateful to everyone at the club for not forcing me into this position very often and I especially would like to pay tribute to the heroic work of those blokes who come on with the stretcher to take our latest Injured played to the physio room.

I hope you will understand my decision and I look forward to offering you The Pre Match View From Norwich on Friday

Yours sincerely pissed off
Roy

Dear Prime Minister. It is with the greatest regret I am choosing to not do a post match View From on tonight's game v Coventry

Earlier today, I sent an official document from my personal email to Paul Heckingbottom as part of policy engagement, and with the aim of gammering support for an away win or at least a point.

Unfortunately Heckingbottom and his team served up a performance that I didn't feel warranted me wasting my time going on a forum of bellends to collect their opinions on a match I'd rather never think about again

Given the unprecedented scale of the danger that doing a View From tonight will do to my health it is with enormous regret that I must tell you that I can no longer, in good conscience, do the post match View From Coventry

I am very grateful to everyone at the club for not forcing me into this position very often and I especially would like to pay tribute to the heroic work of those blokes who come on with the stretcher to take our latest Injured played to the physio room.

I hope you will understand my decision and I look forward to offering you The Pre Match View From Norwich on Friday

Roy
Brilliant! 👏👏👏👏👏😁

Roy
Was funny mate, I'll give you that one.

Back
Top Bottom