Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Roy. Not confident going into this again. Although Anel being back will make a difference.

Just think we are very low on confidence. Hope I'm wrong though.

UTMB

First half were sensible and realistic points. Especially the one referring to their own forum members ! Sounded familiar !!

“I can’t stand Sheffield United or the fans , utter utter shithouse of a club and wankers who support them”

“I cannot stand that lot and hope we absolutely thump them, in all my years watching football the most arrogant fanbase with the biggest chip on their shoulder I’ve ever seen
However would take a point”

Makes my heart swell to know this, makes one proud to know some Cov fans don’t like us. Wankers we might be, but arrogant??

I remember a SISU Wasps fan sending an open letter to the Star a few years ago, saying how we were really mean for taking the piss out of their off-field predicament.

Which sums Midlands fans up really. Eager to dish it out but cry like fannies when they get it back.

Anyhow, hopefully we win, and their inconsequential rugby club goes out of existence very soon.

Oh, and Jimmy Hill was a cunt

They don't like us do they!

Rather be Dirty Northern Bastards than the most non descript of the midlands non descript teams. The only thing they are famous for is getting sent there!

Hope their massive over confidence is misplaced.

Given our form (although it's only 4 matches) no reason for oppositions not to fancy getting something.

Anel being back is a big plus. He needs to start. The question is does Heckingbottom drop Osborn and shift RND out LWB. Or Basham straight swap?
If J.Robinson was fit enough he could come in too, but he's fresh back. Need to be steadier.

Imagine similar line up otherwise, poss a swap for Sharp but poss not too.

Coventry, famous for being bombed in the war, being one of those places that people can only vaguely locate on a map and Jimmy Hill

The cheeky bastards! I hope we smash the cunts and get stuck in to the soft twats too.

This is definitely their cup final, add in they will be celebrating the demise of Wasps Rugby who they hate as much as they hate us then I suspect there will be party / derby game atmosphere in the stadium tomorrow night.

The timing Always falls wrong for us these situations.

“Dirty northern bastards is a well used phrase to describe them”

“I can’t stand Sheffield United or the fans , utter utter shithouse of a club and wankers who support them”

“I cannot stand that lot and hope we absolutely thump them, in all my years watching football the most arrogant fanbase with the biggest chip on their shoulder I’ve ever seen. However would take a point”

Fuck me. For one of Birmingham's south easterly and more deprived suburbs, they don't half have a lot to say. What the fuck have they actually been noted for in the last sixty/seventy years? Willie Carr's donkey kick? A nondescript FA Cup win in 1988? SISO?

Knobends with gorgonzola smeared on the helmet is what they are.

pommpey

The worrying thing is the fans of opposition clubs are starting to think we have a soft underbelly so the players most definitely will.

Unfortunately that opinion is correct at present and it’s up to us to show something different.

A point isn’t enough here we need to take victory

Our club is arrogant??…..really??…..who are Coventry again?🤣🤣

Coventry. The name even sounds shit, doesn’t it? Coventry, maybe cos it sounds like dysentery. Bloody diarrhoea. Sounds about right. Shite place. Crap club.

Haha...now THAT's what I call a Pre-Match View From...! 😆 👍

Back
Top Bottom