CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So has he signed or hasn't he ?

Had a bad accident today so full of alcohol and pain relief so sorry if questions stupid

I'm not sure if anyone has predicted he will score tomorrow ? (If signed in time ) but I'm going to back him to notch ! Welcome and good look to the lad! Big lad wanted to come and he could turn out to be a bargain if he helps us gain promotion. He deserves this opportunity he's worked hard all his career and a good professional. UTB.

I think he'll be a good, solid signing.
Now't spectacular but still decent and I don't think he'll let us down

If he gets on the end of the numerous crosses and balls flashed across the area that nobody else seems to read or anticipate properly he'll have a field day

Big aggressive beast of a striker. The one thing we lack going forward. How can anyone be unhappy with this signing. Proven target man at this level.

Just imagine the pressure he's going to take off Billy Sharp from a physical point of view. That can only make us better.

And if you look at the runners from midfield too. Could be Duffy, Carruthers and/or O'Shea bombing into the box.

Rory Mcardle is a Pig though and a right wanker with it.

Disappointing to hear on both fronts.

Played cricket against him five or six years back. His Dad played in the same XI as an opening batsman. It was early summer, after the end of the football season. McCardle jr opened the bowling. He was established at Bradford by then, having come from Scotland ?

Anyway. Cricket. His heart was only 75% in it, until he got carted for a few. Including, I'm proud to say, by your correspondent.

After that he upped his game, was too quick and too good for me, and seemed like a decent enough lad.

Booooo. Pork.

Disappointing to hear on both fronts.

Played cricket against him five or six years back. His Dad played in the same XI as an opening batsman. It was early summer, after the end of the football season. McCardle jr opened the bowling. He was established at Bradford by then, having come from Scotland ?

Anyway. Cricket. His heart was only 75% in it, until he got carted for a few. Including, I'm proud to say, by your correspondent.

After that he upped his game, was too quick and too good for me, and seemed like a decent enough lad.

Booooo. Pork.

Good post that mate. Tbf I may have been a bit harsh with the 'wanker' tag, but I still dislike the bloke after his dwarf tossing routine on Scoogs a couple of seasons back. :D

It was in Lampards autobiography from memory

Isn't everything in an autobiography 'from memory'?

200.gif

Good post that mate. Tbf I may have been a bit harsh with the 'wanker' tag, but I still dislike the bloke after his dwarf tossing routine on Scoogs a couple of seasons back. :D

Can't disagree with that. On reflection, the dwarf throwing was pure S6. The cnut !

Back
Top Bottom