CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really can't understand why people aren't pleased by this signing. Tall striker who always puts in his all and often gets goals. Always puts himself about and gives the defence something to think about. Always rated him to be honest. I remember when people wrote Jake Wright off back in August and look how that ended up...

download.jpg

'The most difficult striker I've ever played against'

John Terry 2009

I think Alan Hansen said the same about Billy Whitehurst!? I have a good feeling about Hansen and there is also a touch of the Wayne Allison about this signing, in terms of player style.

'I've been watching him play since I was his age and his aerial ability is on another level to any player I've seen'

Harry Maguire 2016

Well one good thing is being a pig he won't be calling us massive every second word like everyone else that signs for us

He'll have to say something like "Delighted to be here and being a Wendy I am determined to prove myself to the Blades fans and win them over"

His ability in the air is as good anyone that I've ever played against. Bobby Moore, 1969.

Oh, that was Jeff Astle. I always get him and James Hanson mixed up.

Well one good thing is being a pig he won't be calling us massive every second word like everyone else that signs for us

He'll have to say something like "Delighted to be here and being a Wendy I am determined to prove myself to the Blades fans and win them over"
Did not know he was a pig. If he's owt like I'd be in his shoes he's going to be a real liability....

Wonder if he was signed early enough to be available for tomorrow night?
For a Tuesday night game it needs to be announced officially by the club by 5pm tomorrow (Tuesday). (Neither signing has been announced officially yet).

Bizarrely for a Saturday 3pm kick off it would need to be announced by 12pm on the Friday prior.

Did not know he was a pig. If he's owt like I'd be in his shoes he's going to be a real liability....

Yeah
Almost certain he is FF

Fairly sure he supports Leeds fellas.

Rory Mcardle is a Pig though and a right wanker with it.

Fairly sure he supports Leeds fellas.

Rory Mcardle is a Pig though and a right wanker with it.

I am sure he is a Bradford fan, think a few of their fans already mentioned this.

I maybe mistaken
Just sure I've heard it mentioned before that he supports that lot

Not that it bothers me who he supports as long as he does the biz

Is it just me that thinks this is clearly done and dusted?
Announcement isn't mandatory, the first our opponents will know for sure is when he gets off the bus. Wilder will like to make that the case.

Broken down over wage negotiations.

Sorry chaps, just noticed I'd missed off the ??????????????????.
It was more of a "could it have happened?"

Back
Top Bottom