CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidblade

Reaction score
its a growing rumour, from Bradford that he's on his way to us .
I'm not so keen but if CW does I'm in .

Bradford city forum and a source I can't disclose

We'll be looking for better than him now.

He's a divisive figure at Bradford, the fans who don't rate him are probably starting the rumour as a joke.

We'll be looking for better than him now.

He's a divisive figure at Bradford, the fans who don't rate him are probably starting the rumour as a joke.

Unfortunately it not a twitter rumour, see if he plays tomorrow.

Not the first time we've been linked to him. Think there's an old thread out there under Adkins reign of terror.

Only marginally

With the amount of balls we put in to the box he would offer us the physical presence that Clarke was supposed to.
Granted he isn't the greatest technically but I don't think i have seen a better header of the ball in recent seasons at The Lane.
He also runs himself in to the ground so i could see why Wilder would be interested

Would be funny if it was a swap deal for McNulty.

Think a deal involving Clarke would go down well with Bradford fans, many might even think they're getting the better deal.

Seems like some twitter nonsense imo . See below

The reason I think it's nonsense is because CW's interview earlier suggests any business is likely to be towards the end of the window. So having a medical tonight doesn't quite fit

Andrew Leonard ‏@arl190164
54m54 minutes ago

@Trueblade16 @wardychris1972 @blades1918 heard wot you lot... just heard we are signing Hanson from Bradford

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes

@arl190164 @Trueblade16 @blades1918 Rather sign the mmm bop version

3 replies 0 retweets 1 like

@wardychris1972 @Trueblade16 @blades1918 having a medical tonight just been told ..

Seems like some twitter nonsense imo . See below

The reason I think it's nonsense is because CW's interview earlier suggests any business is likely to be towards the end of the window. So having a medical tonight doesn't quite fit

54m54 minutes ago

@Trueblade16 @wardychris1972 @blades1918 heard wot you lot... just heard we are signing Hanson from Bradford

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes

@arl190164 @Trueblade16 @blades1918 Rather sign the mmm bop version

3 replies 0 retweets 1 like

@wardychris1972 @Trueblade16 @blades1918 having a medical tonight just been told ..

Nothing to do with what I've been told

Fair enough Dave, but these twitter rumours have a tendency on the whole to be mostly hot air

From which direction has your info come from?

Our end , but I can't say to much

So we've gone from Washington to Blackman to Hanson, by 10pm it will be Akinfenwa.

Come to think of it I'd sooner have Akinfenwa than Hanson. He'd certainly give us something different. Be like Shipperley, Higdon and the Chief all rolled into one.

6' 4" so 5" shorter than the new Gillingham goalie - can we call him titch

There's just no way I see us trying to sign Hanson as well as or instead of Blackman/Washington.

If we must sign a target man I'd rather get Tom Elliott from Wimbledon, he's massive as well, younger and blacker than Hanson and has scored a few goals this season. 10 in his last 20 in fact.

Back
Top Bottom