CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I find it hard to take Barney seriously and used to assume he just says anything controversial because he's lonely and just wants a reaction. How can anyone say anything with certain about our new signing apart from he offers something that we currently don't have. Surely that's a postive to have that option?
I think we could have got someone better, that's all.

However, since Wilder has us top of the league I'll keep my mouth shut and give him a chance.

And if I'm wrong, I'll make a thread happily admitting it

Yes but he's only a manager and ex pro. What does he know about forum opinion?
I heard him quoting other managers in L1 earlier in his interview, as if they know something. If they were that good, they'd be managing at a higher level. The only reason I'm not a top manager is because I had a paper round and kept missing training because I had to deliver the Star. Fucking biased bastards, if it weren't for them I'd be winning the double wi' Blades.

I heard him quoting other managers in L1 earlier in his interview, as if they know something. If they were that good, they'd be managing at a higher level. The only reason I'm not a top manager is because I had a paper round and kept missing training because I had to deliver the Star. Fucking biased bastards, if it weren't for them I'd be winning the double wi' Blades.

Chris is a bit dour, I think he'd struggle on here with funny photos and would almost certainly say "should of" when posting.

Wonder if he was signed early enough to be available for tomorrow night?

Hiya, first of all i've no idea what this likes thing is some of you are mentioning by the way!

My estimate is two thirds rate him and are disappointed, one third are glad he's gone. The third tend to be pretty noisy and of the keyboard warrior type, we all have them!
We've struggled to score goals for a long time now but have had a really good defence. As Hanson plays up top and appears all the time when he is fit, hes effectively become the scapegoat for that.
We mixed it up when Parkinson was in charge and Hanson was the focal point. We sometimes went direct as he won so much, we sometimes went short depending on who we were playing. It didn't bother me, we were successful.
We pass it a lot more now and Hanson has been fine when he's played but he's had a lot of injury problems in the last year or two mainly with his calves. His season has been very stop start.

We understand the fee is 150-200k so that's ok as he's out of contract in the summer and wouldn't have signed another due to being unappreciated by a section of our 'supporters'.

We are apparently not interested in Clarke and i for one am happy with that!

I hope this helps.
Cheers Neil, dodgy calves? Some on here will be sharpening there knives as we speak, thanks for your time, good luck and, oh have a like :)

I like their site's music. I feel empowered. Like an unleashed Dean Windass.

What's taking so long then, or is this just the Blades way again!

The move may have broken down.

Wilder has shown a desire to finalise this and the O'Shea deal and then call it a day in the window....Therefore perhaps it is just a case of tying up both deals and announcing them together in very due course??

Announce a double swoop, get them both announced tonight and in the squad tomorrow and then focus all of his attentions to footballing matters.

That's my guess!

Wilder has shown a desire to finalise this and the O'Shea deal and then call it a day in the window....Therefore perhaps it is just a case of tying up both deals and announcing them together in very due course??

Announce a double swoop, get them both announced tonight and in the squad tomorrow and then focus all of his attentions to footballing matters.

That's my guess!

Very unfair. Speculation gives some posters the chance to reiterate their opinion that a player is shite on numerous threads, preferably for a number of days, and then start all over again once said player has signed.

Bradford delaying the deal so he can't play tomorrow....

Very unfair. Speculation gives some posters the chance to reiterate their opinion that a player is shite on numerous threads, preferably for a number of days, and then start all over again once said player has signed.
And quietly seethe if he plays well from the off, biding their time until he has an off day so that the 'told you so' threads can commence.

6ft 3ins tall, if he can jump and head a ball he's got to be in with a chance.
Another one like that in defence and we've got to be on a winner............:)

Back
Top Bottom