CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is that it? No, I had a squiz through the threads you'd started. I'm sure it's the mere tip of the iceberg.

I didn't think you'd said you were right all the time. Just wanted to provide some 'balance' to your patronising bollocks which gave birth to "Oh well, I was on my todd with Adkins and Hammond, let's hope this one doesn't go the same way."

And you're still a MASSIVE fanny.
Must be the same fanny that stays true to their instincts despite the stick that will no doubt come with. You on the other hand, have just jumped on the bandwagon and seen an opportunity to gather some likes.

I'm really struggling to think which is more fitting of the term 'fanny'.

Must be the same fanny that stays true to their instincts despite the stick that will no doubt come with. You on the other hand, have just jumped on the bandwagon and seen an opportunity to gather some likes.

I'm really struggling to think which is more fitting of the term 'fanny'.

What on earth are you talking about? What bandwagon have I jumped on?

Smells like fucking Billingsgate in here today, rammed with massive fannies and thundercunts...............allegedly/apparently

The one entitled Hanson.

From what I've seen, most seem to be underwhelmed about the signing. Not the most bandwagony of bandwagons.

Anyway m8, when he doesn't score in his first couple of matches feel free to start a thread on here informing us all you were the lone voice of reason. You could even bust out the hand cream and go to town on little Barney in celebration.

Yep. I get that.

But shall we give him a game or two ?

Or at least 45 minutes ;)

UTB

You expect too much by asking for 45 mins.

If the man gets judged purely by the way he walks on the pitch I will consider it progress for some fans.

Hi guys, City fan here.

Just thought i'd give you the low down on Hanson from having watched nearly every game he has played for the past 8/9 years.

Firstly i'm gutted, i'm a massive fan. He divides opinion but if i'm honest the 'fans' that criticise him really never look at the bigger picture. He's a 10-15 goal a season striker but he's so much more than that.
He wins virtually every thing in the air even against the tallest CB. Just to let you know when we played Millwall a couple of years ago he gave Beavers a torrid time which resulted in Beavers getting sent off.
If you do direct (which is allowed despite what some fans think!) he's win nearly every flick on.

He often occupies 2/3 defenders thus creating space for others. When we had Nahki Wells they were dynamite together and in in truth we have never got close to replacing Wells. You have Sharpe who's the best forward in the division imo and is an intelligent footballer so i can see them working really well together as Sharpe is so much better than we've put next to Hanson for years.
Another thing that is underrated he defends opposition set pieces & corners better than anyone else. Millwall nearly scored for 4/5 corners on Saturday and they wouldn't have done had JH been playing.
He's also got a better touch than people give him credit for and doesn't give the ball away very often. He's not a natural finisher but you have one of them so that shouldn't be a big deal.

The only positive for us is the support is so divided on him it's begin to get uncomfortable and it stops that. And the lack of respect some by some of our fans has been embarrassing based on his contribution over the years.
Some of the goals he's scored have given me some of my favourite moments supporting Bradford City over the past 30 years.

I'm delighted for the lad, he's a good bloke and he's going to playing for the best team in the division and i fully expect him to be playing in The Championship with you guys next season.

I'm sure he'll divide some of your support but for the ones that look at the bigger picture i'd be really surprised if he's not a big success.

I fully expect you lot to go up as Champions as you are the best team i've watched this season so good luck in all but one fixture towards the end of the season!!

City Neil.

is he any good at defending long throw in's............

type of player we've lacked for a while now, most bradford fans seem gutted that he's left them, hopefully he'll be allowed to play tomorrow and start scoring for us if he is

Where is the other thread confirming his signing? This isn't a rumour anymore so why post it on the rumour mill? :confused:

The link he's posted has already been posted on the Hanson thread - and it's only confirmation that we've agreed a fee.

When it's official it will be moved over here quickly, as always.

The link he's posted has already been posted on the Hanson thread - and it's only confirmation that we've agreed a fee.

When it's official it will be moved over here quickly, as always.

Thanks for clearing that up, much appreciated! :)

Anybody got a different record, this one's scratched I think!?

Oh well .... seems like my source was right anyway , keep the Bants coming

Your information wasn't in question. It was your decision to start your own new thread when one clearly already existed which started the 'bants'.

You could have simply posted your information in here, and would have been rightly thanked. Basic forum etiquette.

So....bit confused by this signing. Surely someone has to be leaving.
Clarke would be the obvious choice, unless of course there is a kicker on the way......Sharp out and sold maybe??

I certainly can't see us keeping Sharp, Done, McNulty, Lavery, Hanson and Clarke. We are two too many IMHO. And with Lavery being a new arrival and playing ok, I can't see it being him.

Hopefully Hanson is the arrival we need when the nest passing and movement isn't working so we can turn to the battering ram. I hope that's it anyway....don't think we needed to change much just make sure we don't get done by injuries.

Read a few comments about your pressing and big Jim's immobility.

First, I really doubt you have anybody who presses like Hanson, from keepers to full back's to center back's he'll hound them, nobody works harder, you will see this soon. Of course, you can't do that if you have mobility issues. :rolleyes:

From what I've seen, most seem to be underwhelmed about the signing. Not the most bandwagony of bandwagons.

Anyway m8, when he doesn't score in his first couple of matches feel free to start a thread on here informing us all you were the lone voice of reason. You could even bust out the hand cream and go to town on little Barney in celebration.

I find it hard to take Barney seriously and used to assume he just says anything controversial because he's lonely and just wants a reaction. How can anyone say anything with certain about our new signing apart from he offers something that we currently don't have. Surely that's a postive to have that option?

Why are people still posting in a rumour thread when he's signed?

Sort it out Mods......

Back
Top Bottom