Young dickheads after the match.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As far as the group of lads go, some will grow up mature and maybe feel ashamed one day. The rest couldn’t give a shit and won’t do it when they get older as they know they may get called a cunt for doing so.

Either way hope the young lads ok he’d get nothing from seeing any one smack the yoofs so it’s pointless

As far as the group of lads go, some will grow up mature and maybe feel ashamed one day. The rest couldn’t give a shit and won’t do it when they get older as they know they may get called a cunt for doing so.

Either way hope the young lads ok he’d get nothing from seeing any one smack the yoofs so it’s pointless
He may get nothing from it but the other kids might. I'm not gonna sit here and claim violence is the answer but much of the disrespect from younger kids comes from knowing the repercussions are going to be slim to none. Perhaps if they realised that saying something to the wrong person might see them on their arse then they might decide the conduct themselves better in public and around people.

Also, when did the perm thing come back? All the kids now have these perm hair cuts with shaved sides. Honestly never saw that coming. I'm sure it's just now I'm older and wiser but the 'yoofs' of today must be the least intimidating they've ever been, despite trying to be in the little permed groups and all their hiking jackets.

After the match my mate and I were walking up John Street and there were a dozen or so teenage lads, probably around the ages of 14 to 16 but certainly no older, and all clad in the usual Stone Island and Burberry uniform taking the piss out of a young lad accompanied by an older chap who was clapping his hands and singing “United” over and over. The young lad had Downs Syndrome, and the Stone Island scrotes were making fun of him because of this.

In what world do little shits like this think it’s acceptable? We both commented loudly about their behaviour, but I suspect they were oblivious to any outside influences and certainly wouldn’t have been bothered if they had heard us. I despair sometimes about some people and the behaviour they think is acceptable. A young lad who’d enjoyed his team winning was mocked because he was different to these fucking halfwits. I would imagine it’s highly likely that they’ll carry on behaving like this as they grow into adults.
And hopefully the horrible bastards finish there lives in jail.

I saw the young lad and followed him from John Street right up to the Railway Hotel, he was brilliant, proper Blade. Never stopped shouting "United" and clapping, he was loving it. His Dad or whoever he was with has brought him up right, I was proud of him so his Dad must have been well chuffed. As for the stone Island lovers giving him shit, I didnt see them, hopefully one day they will grow up and stop being utter cunts. Probably not though.

The lad sounds a top Blade. Well done son on your enthusiastic support! Keep up the good work. If we all matched this young man's efforts the Lane would be rocking.

Hopefully the idiots didn't spoil this young man's day.

Last edited:
After the match my mate and I were walking up John Street and there were a dozen or so teenage lads, probably around the ages of 14 to 16 but certainly no older, and all clad in the usual Stone Island and Burberry uniform taking the piss out of a young lad accompanied by an older chap who was clapping his hands and singing “United” over and over. The young lad had Downs Syndrome, and the Stone Island scrotes were making fun of him because of this.

In what world do little shits like this think it’s acceptable? We both commented loudly about their behaviour, but I suspect they were oblivious to any outside influences and certainly wouldn’t have been bothered if they had heard us. I despair sometimes about some people and the behaviour they think is acceptable. A young lad who’d enjoyed his team winning was mocked because he was different to these fucking halfwits. I would imagine it’s highly likely that they’ll carry on behaving like this as they grow into adults.

Turning on your own is bad, turning on your own vulnerable ones even worse.

I hope the lad had a good time otherwise.

Unfortunately there always have, and always will be cunts around. Not restricted to any particular era or age group. There will also always be brainless teenagers trying to impress their brainless mates.

Thanks to the great strides made on awareness and inclusion in recent years this sort of incident really stands out when it does happen. Even 25-30 years ago when I was at school this stuff was just par for the course. Kids with special educational needs would get openly mocked with language we’d consider taboo today, stuff thrown at them on the school buses etc.

Doesn’t the younger generation usually get hammered for being “too” inclusive and accepting?

Young dickheads behaviour that was also around when I was young.

Kids these days are certainly more aware of disabilities than when I was young.

Before autism was a thing the lad that clearly had it but was undiagnosed would be bullied daily at my school.

Young dickheads behaviour that was also around when I was young.

Kids these days are certainly more aware of disabilities than when I was young.

Before autism was a thing the lad that clearly had it but was undiagnosed would be bullied daily at my school.
We use to go to the 'special room' at dinner cause there was a kid called Alex who couldn't get up if you ragged him to ground. It was piss funny at time saying "look at him turtle!" Now its not as funny

We use to go to the 'special room' at dinner cause there was a kid called Alex who couldn't get up if you ragged him to ground. It was piss funny at time saying "look at him turtle!" Now its not as funny

Kids have always been cruel since humans walked the earth.
Girls especially. My daughter comes home upset some days after arguments at school. And that's with her supposed mates!
It's also true that they are also kinder than back in my days as well. When any differences were picked up rapidly by other kids at school. Be that being poor, some kind of disabilities and even race, religion etc.

The main one back in my days was if you couldn't afford the latest Nike's, Adidas trainers etc. Being called tramp etc...

My 10 year old daughter is far more aware of these kind of things than back in my day.

Kids have always been cruel since humans walked the earth.
Girls especially. My daughter comes home upset some days after arguments at school. And that's with her supposed mates!
It's also true that they are also kinder than back in my days as well. When any differences were picked up rapidly by other kids at school. Be that being poor, some kind of disabilities and even race, religion etc.

My 10 year old daughter is far more aware of these kind of things than back in my day.
I could be really horrible if the fancy took me, this Alex kid was very up himself because his dad had a bit of money, so I'd rag him around and take piss. Looking back he probably saw it as a defence mechanism "I might be fucked but at least I'm not a tramp like you" sort of thing. I'd stick up for some kids but be a cunt to others, probably my defence mechanism "I might not be as clever as you or have nice trainers on but I can make you feel weak and tiny"

My daughter is the bang same, words can really upset her she hasn't got a nasty tongue to give it back. She's really big for her age 4ft8 at 7 so gets a bit of stick for that. She's a Tom boy so she knocks around with the lads now. Girls are little bitches pal, give me lads scrapping any day of week.

Back
Top Bottom