The Prince’s Fans and Apologists

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
There are still some of you. Or realists, as you’ve named yourselves in some quarters, The New Age Outlaws or whatever you’ve Christened yourselves on social media. I can’t keep up.

Seeing people pulling Alex Crook for saying we are pathetic and behaving like a championship club, when he is in no way wrong. “You said this last time!!” Yeah he did, they all did, but don’t the only similarities between those two squads, mentalities and promotions overall were they both play in red and white, wear the Sheffield United badge and play 3 at the back. That side humbles this one.

All those who think Ndiaye and Berge are somehow snakes or rats this is aimed at too.
Come to think of it, if you think this applies to you - it does.

I’ll head this by saying I was totally behind the Prince and accepted his way of running the football club until after the January transfer window. The smell of shit got a bit too much to handle and it’s been nothing but downhill since despite a Premier league promotion.

I’ll ask you one question firstly and then follow it up with more after:
If this was happening at Wednesday, would you be pissing yourself and laughing your head off like a fucking chimp at Chansiri calling him a nutter, or are you a liar?

And then a few more:
Do you think this is any way normal to run a football club? We all know the prince is skint, but that’s no excuse. It shows absolutely no future planning and smacks of reactionary behaviour.

Turning over a net transfer profit after promotion to the premier league and having nothing to show for it, barely any assets on the pitch, a crumbling training ground, below standard Academy and some freshly painted stands. Unlike the likes of Norwich who’ve used their PL stints to build a state of the art training ground for example. Is that behaviour that you expect or deem acceptable?

I keep hearing the excuses for the squad being (ALARMINGLY) weaker than the side that won promotion being that the transfer window doesn’t end until the end of the month. In which we play Crystal Palace at home and Forest away. Does that make it acceptable? Give for City, You are in effect throwing 2 winnable games with this squad. We aren’t just accepting relegation we’re accepting an embarrassment.

The Prince has put the price of the club up at a reported £170m - is that a reasonable price? Being that was with a valuation of the squad at £120m. Now unless Anel is worth £100m I think that can be heavily reassessed.

Whose fault is it that we’ve had so many players running down to their last year of their contract? Egan and Baldock could well be next out of the door.

What are your thoughts of him keeping saying he is trying to find the best prospective buyer for the future of the football club but trying to sell us to two conmen which we actually know about?

What are the excuses for us doing all of this?
We should be £100m richer. You can blame cash flow all you want, borrow against the future like everyone else does. That doesn’t wash with me.

Call us negative all you want, we shouldn’t have a reason to be negative. Turns out we have about 100.

This isn’t just a mental way to run a premier club, it’s a mental to way to run a football club and it’s unacceptable. I can’t believe he has any supporters left.

And last but now least:
Do you expect us to beat Derby’s 07/08 record low points total of 11? Because I know I don’t.

"If this was happening at Wednesday?"
I definitely wouldn't be pissing myself,I'd be applauding them big style if they could get 12 million for Bannan and 18 million for Windass.
He’s worth £30m on his ones Bannan, they tell us all time

We'd be royally laughing at them yeah. Nobody, not one, would say AHH it's good business that, they'll be sound. Even before this week I'd have been laughing at their business tbh.

Good, hope the message is getting home loud and clear
I understood the concerns from day one. For obvious reasons. Hearing the same from a seemingly over zealous convert isn’t interesting as there’s nothing new. Plus there are plenty of threads you could have posted it on.

I understood the concerns from day one. For obvious reasons. Hearing the same from a seemingly over zealous convert isn’t interesting as there’s nothing new. Plus there are plenty of threads you could have posted it on.
But I didn’t want to

My goal? No different to anyone’s. The sale of this club to someone who actually knows what they’re doing and isn’t riding on the coat tails of 2 of our greatest managers of a generation pulling rabbits out of their arse will do.
Oh right.

There are still some of you. Or realists, as you’ve named yourselves in some quarters, The New Age Outlaws or whatever you’ve Christened yourselves on social media. I can’t keep up.

Seeing people pulling Alex Crook for saying we are pathetic and behaving like a championship club, when he is in no way wrong. “You said this last time!!” Yeah he did, they all did, but don’t the only similarities between those two squads, mentalities and promotions overall were they both play in red and white, wear the Sheffield United badge and play 3 at the back. That side humbles this one.

All those who think Ndiaye and Berge are somehow snakes or rats this is aimed at too.
Come to think of it, if you think this applies to you - it does.

I’ll head this by saying I was totally behind the Prince and accepted his way of running the football club until after the January transfer window. The smell of shit got a bit too much to handle and it’s been nothing but downhill since despite a Premier league promotion.

I’ll ask you one question firstly and then follow it up with more after:
If this was happening at Wednesday, would you be pissing yourself and laughing your head off like a fucking chimp at Chansiri calling him a nutter, or are you a liar?

And then a few more:
Do you think this is any way normal to run a football club? We all know the prince is skint, but that’s no excuse. It shows absolutely no future planning and smacks of reactionary behaviour.

Turning over a net transfer profit after promotion to the premier league and having nothing to show for it, barely any assets on the pitch, a crumbling training ground, below standard Academy and some freshly painted stands. Unlike the likes of Norwich who’ve used their PL stints to build a state of the art training ground for example. Is that behaviour that you expect or deem acceptable?

I keep hearing the excuses for the squad being (ALARMINGLY) weaker than the side that won promotion being that the transfer window doesn’t end until the end of the month. In which we play Crystal Palace at home and Forest away. Does that make it acceptable? Give for City, You are in effect throwing 2 winnable games with this squad. We aren’t just accepting relegation we’re accepting an embarrassment.

The Prince has put the price of the club up at a reported £170m - is that a reasonable price? Being that was with a valuation of the squad at £120m. Now unless Anel is worth £100m I think that can be heavily reassessed.

Whose fault is it that we’ve had so many players running down to their last year of their contract? Egan and Baldock could well be next out of the door.

What are your thoughts of him keeping saying he is trying to find the best prospective buyer for the future of the football club but trying to sell us to two conmen which we actually know about?

What are the excuses for us doing all of this?
We should be £100m richer. You can blame cash flow all you want, borrow against the future like everyone else does. That doesn’t wash with me.

Call us negative all you want, we shouldn’t have a reason to be negative. Turns out we have about 100.

This isn’t just a mental way to run a premier club, it’s a mental to way to run a football club and it’s unacceptable. I can’t believe he has any supporters left.

And last but now least:
Do you expect us to beat Derby’s 07/08 record low points total of 11? Because I know I don’t.
Agree with all the above.

Regardless of who we may or may not have lined up, the manner and timing of all of this shit fucking stinks.

The pound shop bog roll selling twat can do one along with his entourage. He's a greedy cunt which is reflected in his inflated asking price.

Tbf to you mate yes I have, I sat and cried probably along with a lot of the illustrious members of this forum the day we went down to division 4 , since then we've had a lot of ups and downs over the last 4 decades so yes we're used to it this is Sheffield United not our delusional friends over the city , we're glass half empty and mostly expect it to go tits up but we have a tendency to go with the flow and not demand to much
Yes PA is probably asking to much for the club but that's his prerogative
Thing is we could end up with an owner like man city or Newcastle and people like you would still pick fault

Agree with all the above.

Regardless of who we may or may not have lined up, the manner and timing of all of this shit fucking stinks.

The pound shop bog roll selling twat can do one along with his entourage. He's a greedy cunt which is reflected in his inflated asking price.
The asking price is nothing short of ridiculous. We aren’t worth the same as Leeds, end of story. As much as that might hurt some.

You're wasting your time Slim..... The Happy clappers will always adopt the persona of comical Ali from the gulf war....
To them it's not a fire sale of our best players.. Oh no... it's all part of some supreme transfer strategy overseen by an owner who only has the clubs best interests at heart.....

How anyone cannot see what this is and where it will end up is frankly baffling.

We must be the only newly promoted premiership side in history to begin the new season considerably weaker than the one we finished the previous season with.

Oh... And just so everyone is aware (coz I'm sure a few on here have forgotten)... The season starts on Saturday.

The asking price is nothing short of ridiculous. We aren’t worth the same as Leeds, end of story. As much as that might hurt some.
No you're right, had Leeds remained in The Premier League the value had been agreed at £400 million.

To what end ?
It is fine to set out apparent deficiencies and errors, but without putting forward any tangible ways forward it doesn’t seem to have any point.
It’s not my job to find the ways forward, it’s the bloke who’s obviously desperate to sell us

not for a reasonable price, mind

No you're right, had Leeds remained in The Premier League the value had been agreed at £400 million.
A bigger club vs a smaller club. A decently positioned at the time premier league club with plenty of assets vs one who have one sellable asset left and will be in the championship next season… the price they eventually sold for was what we are asking for. So your point?

I wonder if this has changed a few people's views of Chris Wilder? "Leaving through the back door", might actually have been a case of reaching the end of his tether with a nightmare board/owner.
From what information I've gleaned over the last couple of years CW had the final say who was purchased, I will love the man forever for giving us some cracking seasons but he obviously ended up out of his depth at the end

To what end ?
It is fine to set out apparent deficiencies and errors, but without putting forward any tangible ways forward it doesn’t seem to have any point.
Not on the payroll like some it would seem

Back
Top Bottom