CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if he speaks English in the next tweet. A few years at Liverpool I thought he'd have half a grasp on it. Obviously not the end of the world if not, but beneficial all round.

Phenomenal

Flipping
unreal
chain of tweets by the social media team, they
know what they are doing to put
obvious subliminal messages out to
followers and
fans.
An outstanding display of
literary talent, clearly not lost on those with
a modicum of detective skills,
nicely done.

Was there a fee involved for this lad. Is it a permanent? or a loan with an option or an obligation?
There will have been a loan fee and it sounds like it’s with an option and that option might be contingent on staying up

Flipping
unreal
chain of tweets by the social media team, they
know what they are doing to put
obvious subliminal messages out to
followers and
fans.
An outstanding display of
literary talent, clearly not lost on those with
a modicum of detective skills,
nicely done.
The tweets I read spelt BANNAN 😳

I hope someone teaches him what 'lump it forrad to Jon-Jo son' means.
GLTTL

Joins an elite group of French defenders that have represented this club - Jean Calve, Benoit Croissant, Jean-Manuel Thettis and David Sommeil.

Think we might need some patience with this lad. Surprised he only had 1 goal and 1 assist last season, in an area you’d hope would be a strength as a converted winger

The Crossing didn’t look up to much on the old YT highlight reel I saw.

That said - he looked decent at getting forward, skillfull with it and had some enda esq interplay. And has pace for days.

Liverpool mate said this about him

Yeah, I thought he looked good. Not fully sure but I think he wanted to demand first team football so they sold him, otherwise would have probably stayed with us and pushed on

His crossing and decision making in front of goal looked at bit "hit and hope" but they will work on that with him.
Because he looks a bit raggedy, I wouldn't expect him to get a League start for a while though. But he's bloody quick!

Liverpool mate said this about him

Yeah, I thought he looked good. Not fully sure but I think he wanted to demand first team football so they sold him, otherwise would have probably stayed with us and pushed on

Mates with Brewster ??

Interesting signing. We'll see how it goes. I presume he'll be first choice given why would you loan a back-up.

I guess this signals that RND will not be back anytime soon and maybe moved to LCB.

glttl

Back
Top Bottom