Yanic Wildschut

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good! One of my initial recommendations from the summer (along with Stiepermann). Surprised he's not done more at Bolton though. Powerful runner with flair and directness. Can play RWB. Could do well with the right management. Norwich didn't pay £7m for nothing.

Would Norwich help us in any way though?

Good! One of my initial recommendations from the summer (along with Stiepermann). Surprised he's not done more at Bolton though. Powerful runner with flair and directness. Can play RWB. Could do well with the right management. Norwich didn't pay £7m for nothing.

If I remember correctly, he scored against us a couple of seasons back at the Lane and was impressive that day, but I can't remember who for, as I think it was his former club before his move to Norwich. Could be wrong tho

If I remember correctly, he scored against us a couple of seasons back at the Lane and was impressive that day, but I can't remember who for, as I think it was his former club before his move to Norwich. Could be wrong tho

He had a good one against us in L1 when Wigan beat us 2-0. Also scored the winner for Norwich last season. Played RWB I think, liked what I saw of him that day.

Does it say we're after him permanently or what?

You need to find that post and put a . so there is a chance it gets confirmed.

People will make the mistake that left winger = left wing back. Nope. Not with him being right footed.

Good to see us potentially getting more pace, but not quite sure where he fits in.

I'd just prefer one more striker, sign up Cranie till the end of the season and be done with it. Duffy back-up was the main objective.

He won't be out of contract. Norwich wouldn't have signed a 25 year old for £7m on only a 2 and a half year contract. There'll at least be an optional extension. Which would make a loan viable. He wouldn't have even gone to Bolton if his contract expired next summer.

Nixon also says he'd be swapping loan clubs.

But I would've thought our only chance would be a permanent deal. If I was Norwich there's no way I'd consider loaning anyone to United.

Recall him from previous encounters. Looks strong, tenacious, and although he has a preference for his right foot he seems comfortable on the left side. Whether we can get him remains the question, but you have to ask, if unable to settle in Norwich's side what might be the problem?

Recall him from previous encounters. Looks strong, tenacious, and although he has a preference for his right foot he seems comfortable on the left side. Whether we can get him remains the question, but you have to ask, if unable to settle in Norwich's side what might be the problem?

What is worse is that he is on loan at Bolton and can't get in their side.

He won't be out of contract. Norwich wouldn't have signed a 25 year old for £7m on only a 2 and a half year contract. There'll at least be an optional extension. Which would make a loan viable. He wouldn't have even gone to Bolton if his contract expired next summer.

Nixon also says he'd be swapping loan clubs.

But I would've thought our only chance would be a permanent deal. If I was Norwich there's no way I'd consider loaning anyone to United.

As Ricky suggested Norwich do have another year option on him.
https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/january/done-deal-city-sign-yanic-wildschut/

so does this prove the board hasn't given wilder funds to spend

As has already been mentioned, he can't even get in the fucking Bolton side.

Very good player, would give us the unpredictability and directness we’ve been missing since Brooks.
Bolton are a car crash, wouldn’t judge anyone on what they have/haven’t done there.

Not a chance with a name like that , Yanic Wildschut . He’s foreign.
Remember we are the Brexit football club :eek:

so does this prove the board hasn't given wilder funds to spend

Yes. All loan players play without wages and there is no such thing as a loan fee or penalty payments for not selecting a player (Woodburn, Dowell). They even wash their own kit and travel to away games by public transport, staying overnight at the YMCA.

Back
Top Bottom