Yanic Wildschut

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From looking at his highlights reel on YouTube, albeit most of his best clips seem to be from Wigan’s League 1 promotion campaign, there certainly does seem to be a talent there. He’s quick and direct and looks able to beat a man and pull balls back. Might be an option off the bench.

Importantly, he looks different to what we have. When we’re struggling to break teams down playing our tikka taka football we have to be able to change our route to goal. One thing our team has lacked is someone who can go past a man and potentially create something and also someone who can hit one from distance. Wildschut and Dowell look to have those attributes.

From how I know Wildschut I would say he would be no more then a substitute striker for when we're leading. He's only good if he has plenty of space in front of him. Technical he was terrible. But have not seen that much of him the last couple of years, so maybe he improved massively, but I don't think so tbh.

From looking at his highlights reel on YouTube, albeit most of his best clips seem to be from Wigan’s League 1 promotion campaign, there certainly does seem to be a talent there. He’s quick and direct and looks able to beat a man and pull balls back. Might be an option off the bench.

Importantly, he looks different to what we have. When we’re struggling to break teams down playing our tikka taka football we have to be able to change our route to goal. One thing our team has lacked is someone who can go past a man and potentially create something and also someone who can hit one from distance. Wildschut and Dowell look to have those attributes.
Duffy's best clips were from Burton's League 1 promotion campaign until he joined the red and white wizards.

Chris might have finished monitoring and decided to try and sign him.

Picked up an injury and out for 12 weeks by all accounts.

Can't see this remaining on the radar!

Dont think he was ever on the radar.

Back
Top Bottom