Player Suggestion Wout Weghorst

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

coaxingstar71

First 10 yards are in the head
Reaction score
Been on loan to Man Utd from Burnley, where he is clearly surplus to requirements. Dutch international striker. What's not to like?

Why not?

Burnley will give him a go in the Prem, not that I would be remotely interested in bringing him to BDTBL

He's hardly played for Man Utd though has he?

Why would we not want to bring a proven goalscorer at international level (Dutch at that) to BDTBL?

Can't see Burnley selling or loaning him to a relegation rival to be honest and I don't think from the talk from the Prince on signing younger players to develop (if permanent) fits into this bill and can't see us loaning him either as I said because Burnley won't want to strengthen us. He might not have scored for Man U but he did look decent for Holland.

Absolute shite, and wasn't willing to battle back with Burnley after signing for them in a relegation battle. Spunk trumpet.

This would be an excellent loan signing, not that it's ever going to happen, amazed that so many people are opposed to the idea

Anybody who scored in the world cup, is a upgrade to what we have at the moment. I like his commitment to be honest 👍🏻

Weghorst is a rare example of a modern footballer who would be a top player about 20 years ago. Big lump. Stands up top, waits for a cross.

He reminds me a bit of Flo (J).

This would be an excellent loan signing, not that it's ever going to happen, amazed that so many people are opposed to the idea
I haven’t seen anything in him that makes me think he could be a success in the PL. What attributes do you think he has that we are currently missing?

Was excellent in the bundesliga. Good enough to do well in the PL too. Needs to find the right club. No excuse though for his goal record at Man U

Runs about a lot to little or no effect. I think we are more than adequately covered in that department.

He’s absolutely crap! Another player who has pinched a living. I honestly can’t believe some people rate him, fuck knows what sport they’re watching him play. When he went on loan to Man Utd his face painted everything you need to know, he couldn’t believe his luck.

Might as well get James Hanson back. Give em something to think abaaart

Back
Top Bottom