5 Besiktas players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NerdyBlade

Reaction score
Besiktas have excluded 5 players from their first team squad - Eric Bailly (formerly of Man Utd), Aboubakar, Ghezzal, Onana (not the calamity that Man Utd have in net) and Rosier all dropped due to "poor performance" and "incompatibilities with the team"

Worth a punt on a few? If they're excluded, might be a decent chance of a cheap sale or cheaper loan?

Besiktas have excluded 5 players from their first team squad - Eric Bailly (formerly of Man Utd), Aboubakar, Ghezzal, Onana (not the calamity that Man Utd have in net) and Rosier all dropped due to "poor performance" and "incompatibilities with the team"

Worth a punt on a few? If they're excluded, might be a decent chance of a cheap sale or cheaper loan?
poor performance & incompatibilities with the team. Sounds like just the kind of players we need 😉

poor performance & incompatibilities with the team. Sounds like just the kind of players we need 😉
Agreed - I know Wilder used to love a project but hopefully the combined experiences of Rodwell and Morrison will have knocked that out of him.

The days of knowingly signing lazy shithouses in the hopes of being able to change them should be over.

**reluctantly puts the old Copa Mundials back in the shed, whilst muttering to myself “that’s it, that was your last chance. It’s done you’re 37 now”

Pitches are too watered for mundials these days. Might have had a chance if you’d got the world cups out instead.

EDIT: Just thought I’d check to see if they still made them…..fucking 120 sheets for a pair these days. Good job our playing days are done.

Might be a possibility now that the Turkish Ref got Chinned, suspend the season like Ukraine did and we got urenavicnicputin or whatever his name was.

Pitches are too watered for mundials these days. Might have had a chance if you’d got the world cups out instead.

EDIT: Just thought I’d check to see if they still made them…..fucking 120 sheets for a pair these days. Good job our playing days are done.
I might still have my Patrick Kevin Keegans in the garage if you need to borrow a decent pair of boots.

Affectionately known as “coaches boots” by anyone under the age of 30 🤣

I bought some a couple of years ago and they’re proper comfy.

Well if they last as long as mine have. Currently on year 22. Left toe is non existent and the laces start half way up then that £120 looks half decent at £5.45 a year

Not a fucking chance Aboubakar is only 31. He's at least 40

But if any, him
Just read this thread properly. And yes, this guy would be a great signing. It's the guy that scored against Brazil (and got sent off) in the last world cup and his scoring record is actually great (albeit not in "top" leagues).

Back
Top Bottom