Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 17th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WOLV
WOLV
WOLV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1618659447750.png v. 1618659454779.png
EPL Week 32 - Saturday 17th April 2021 - Molineux

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-sheffield-united.540/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 12.36.32.png

We need to push our forwards on to their defenders, and look to hit them early. They’re not going to score if they’re defending. Keep them up the pitch. Also, earlier deliveries in to the box would help

Well that made the FA Cup semi first half look exciting.

It's a damn sight better than the first half against Leeds but we look totally clueless in the final third and Bryan is getting beasted by Traore. The midfield actually look like they're on the pitch, although not doing a great deal but an improvement.
Cracking game so far!

Well that made the FA Cup semi first half look exciting.

It's a damn sight better than the first half against Leeds but we look totally clueless in the final third and Bryan is getting beasted by Traore. The midfield actually look like they're on the pitch, although not doing a great deal but an improvement.
What??
Traores done fuck all!!

Moved the ball better, just need that composure in the final third.. Got in behind on the left a few times but haven't made enough of it..Decent first half though, just need to carve out some chances.

Imagine if he gets sent off for second yellow

If it was any other team, I’d bet on ref turning a blind eye to a heavy challenge by Brewster to even it out. However, because it’s us, he’ll probably get booked (second yellow) for being caught offside.

We've controlled this game. Solid performance so far, just need to have a bit more confidence on the edge of the box.
We look ok because Wolves are playing shite, even then Ampadu tried to help them out with that sliced through ball

Not sure if I've seeing the same replays but Brewster stretched for the ball and got the Wolves man's foot. Not a booking, for me, but a foul.
If that had been the other way round Brewster would have been off! well done Brownie!

Same old, same old. We just don’t/can’t play football at the correct tempo in this division to do any damage. Decent in possession, decent effort, decent approach but unfortunately (sadly) decent in this league gets you relegated.

Most fun I’ve had tonight is this Dutch commentator trying to say Wolverhampton Wanderers.
So far, he’s stuck to Vulvahamton vanderers.... Made me chuckle. The other half just tutted at me

Enda's gonna stretch his shorts if he puts Traore in his pocket like that again

Back
Top Bottom