Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 17th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WOLV
WOLV
WOLV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1618659447750.png v. 1618659454779.png
EPL Week 32 - Saturday 17th April 2021 - Molineux

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-sheffield-united.540/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 12.36.32.png

Here's a short match preview for Wolves vs Sheff Utd in this never ending season!

Play some youg uns from the start. If its the same 11, I can't watch. 7 games to show pride and get ready for next season. If Brunt, Ndiaye, Boyes or Seriki start it will give fans a little bit of hope for next season. Everyone loves academy players that move into the first team.

Play some youg uns from the start. If its the same 11, I can't watch. 7 games to show pride and get ready for next season. If Brunt, Ndiaye, Boyes or Seriki start it will give fans a little bit of hope for next season. Everyone loves academy players that move into the first team.
Not only hope, but it would be some source of enjoyment watching how the youngest get on. It's the least we the supporters deserve.

Rammers in goal and all the u23s would do me.

My intention is to not watch the match if the same old faces are in the starting 11. Fingers crossed he makes a few changes.

from the press conference I wouldnt bank on it.

Sorting through some stuff last night I came across an old Green'un,and happened to be United 3 Wolves 1 although the reverse fixture at the Lane.. Hopefully an omen for tonight.
16186764021023754534262023129950.jpg

Any reason why we kick off at 8.15 - could they not have squeezed us in between the barcodes and the FA Cup Semi ??

Ramsdale

Ampadu Egan Stevens

Baldock Lundstram Norwood Osborn Lowe

McGoldrick Burke

My guess 🤮🤮🤮

My intention is to not watch the match if the same old faces are in the starting 11. Fingers crossed he makes a few changes.
Yes my plan also and it will be the first time in years I've missed a United match.

Make the game more entertaining and join myself and Ingood Nick for the Watchalong from 7:45pm:

Going to be a bit skewed with Osborn on the right but we'll have to see. Hopefully see Brunt at some stage.

At least starting Brewster is positive.

Glad Neves and Neto aren't playing for them. Given their form and inability to score, we have a chance here. We'll get punished for any mistakes though

Blades: Ramsdale, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Ampadu, Osborn, Brewster, Bryan.
Subs: Lundstram, Mousset, Lowe, Burke, Jagielka, Foderingham, Bogle, Brunt, Gordon.

Will Utd have a chance tonight with LAZY Lundstram starting on bench as Utd won't be giving the ball and goals away as many times as they have when he has started

Just seen the team and thought how poor it looks for a Premier league game: then saw the substitutes bench and how shocking that looks even for a league 2 game.

Back
Top Bottom