Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Sheffield United - 17th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WOLV
WOLV
WOLV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1618659447750.png v. 1618659454779.png
EPL Week 32 - Saturday 17th April 2021 - Molineux

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-sheffield-united.540/

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 12.36.32.png

Sorry I just can’t get past the fact how atrocious that kit is. I can’t focus on anything else.

Why is Brewster running about in midfield or stood still up front😡 we have the ball in midfield or defence but he doesn’t run across the front line to give an option or ask for the ball!? Make the run for god sake!

Why is Brewster running about in midfield or stood still up front😡 we have the ball in midfield or defence but he doesn’t run across the front line to give an option or ask for the ball!? Make the run for god sake!
He should be working the channels, making runs to give the midfield options. Unless he has been told to come deep?

Is there any reason an away team can’t play away in their home strip?

I’m sure when it hasn’t clashed n the past I’ve seen United play in red & white away from home.

Oh no - no lundstram. - looks like Norwood for taking blame tonight.....oh no Norwood how did you miss that? Simple back header and you would have scored - what are you doing? 🤣

I’m sure when it hasn’t clashed n the past I’ve seen United play in red & white away from home.
Is that all youre bothered about? The kit?

Playing ok but same problem as all season, we get halfway or just past it and run out of ideas, slow it down and the attack ends.

Oh no - no lundstram. - looks like Norwood for taking blame tonight.....oh no Norwood how did you miss that? Simple back header and you would have scored - what are you doing? 🤣
I was complimenting him on his work in getting back on the line and clearing it, saving a certain goal.
Knob.

It’s Brewster and the ball are both magnets. He just doesn’t get anywhere near enough involved

I don't know if its true but one of the reporters on radio Sheffield mentioned there could be a deal with the manufacturers about how many times you play in a kit.

I was complimenting him on his work in getting back on the line and clearing it, saving a certain goal.
Knob
Knob.
I think I did not make the irony strong enough. I was trying to work out which player to blame tonight if we lose ! Indeed it was a great clearance

He should be working the channels, making runs to give the midfield options. Unless he has been told to come deep?
Exactly, why would he be told to go into midfield? A young lad with no goals should be dashing about upfront, can’t work it out? Don’t think he has had a sprint up to now, really strange, just then he pointed where he wanted the ball instead of just making the run?

Good save from Ramsdale - god which player are we going to blame without Lundstram being on the pitch?

I don’t understand our pattern of play at all. What exactly are we trying to do?

Back
Top Bottom