Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would get rid of wilder in the summer, seriously.
Question and replace with who? Who is going to come in loads of players out of contract in the summer. If we were ambitious and wanted to have a real go in the prem I'd probably agree with you. But realistically who on the up is coming anywhere near this shit show?

Plan for the future tonight.
Option 1: Say thanks to Wilder, then bring in Cooper for the rest of the season and for next.
Option 2: Keep Wilder in post, then persuade McKenna at Ipswich to jump ship.
Both 1 and 2 will require some investment on ballers, because believe me it will be tough in the Champ.
We don't and will not invest ... Not a pot to piss in when will people realise that. Cooper and McKenna wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.
Not strictly true, bolton/Ian evatt are managing to play good football with no budget. Mckenna/ipswich are also punching above their weight and playing nice stuff. Luton also. Budget helps and i agree that the current stucture is not right but it can be done on a budget.

We don't and will not invest ... Not a pot to piss in when will people realise that. Cooper and McKenna wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.
Not so sure about that...Cooper must be missing the smell of the dubbing and the dressing room crack. Granted with McKenna. He might want a Prem league job. Crystal Palace must be sniffing.

Question and replace with who? Who is going to come in loads of players out of contract in the summer. If we were ambitious and wanted to have a real go in the prem I'd probably agree with you. But realistically who on the up is coming anywhere near this shit show?
My choice would be Liam Rosenior, I think he would rather stay at Hull though. God we’re a miserable fan base. Which is exactly why we are where we are. 😂

Makes me wonder if we were paying off Wilder for last time, we still owe him money, so sack Hecky and Wilder agrees to come back using what owed as wages, suits both parties when you Think

Makes me wonder if we were paying off Wilder for last time, we still owe him money, so sack Hecky and Wilder agrees to come back using what owed as wages, suits both parties when you Think

That was the rumour I heard from several sources long before Hecky had even been sacked.

Mark Robins

He's a proper football man!

Right. It's raining, I'm bored and have too much time on my hands.......

Mason Holgate we don’t much rate
Maxie Lowe’s a little bit slow
Auston Trusty’s a little bit rusty
Chris Wilder (Chris Wilder, Chris Wilder)
Is a football man

Chris Wilder is a football man
A football man, a football man
And so is Alan Knill

Vini Souza’s a bit of a bruiser
James McAtee drives a Ford Capri
Oli McBurnie needs a good attorney
Is a football man

And so is Alan Knill

Oli Arblaster hates Doncaster
George Baldock has a very large chicken
Ivo Grbic is good at Quidditch
Is a football man

And so is Alan Knill

Cameron Archer’s set for departure
Jack Robinson weighs half a ton
Has anyone seen Jebbison ?
Is a football man

And so is Alan Knill

Even tho some things have changed by Wilder it doesn't look the results nor our future has changed much after all..
It's like the convo about goalkeepers, either plays and we concede 5..

This would make sense; Wilder's last contract with us was to June this year.

Am I the only one who is thinking Wilder's on screen persona is not quite as sharp and a bit more erratic than when he last managed us in the PL? Not sure if it's linked but I was a bit concerned when he stated when interviewed on telly recently that he drinks five or six pints at a time after a game.

Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.
Putting a number of world class scouts and a proper system in place to scour South America, Europe and the Far East would probably cost considerably less than our next shit signing using our system of signing players.

Is he cheap - Tick
Is he dopey and a bit thick - Tick
Will he create zero interest in our fanbase - Tick
Are we the only club interested - Tick
Has he got a long injury list meaning nobody else will hijack the deal - Tick
Has he had a bit of success at a club that plays a completely different system to us - Tick
Can he play more than one position so we can kill three birds with one stone - Tick
Is he quite poor in one position and absolutely fucking shit in another - Tick
Is he a "body" we can get in - Tick
We don't need another left back, but hey, he's cheap enough and I remember he did play centre half for Maidstone United once - Tick

Back
Top Bottom