Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What irked wilder was they have to agree a time when you can see the ref after a match, you cant just walk in, but the assistant was eating at the agreed time of the meeting (something the news hasn't bothered to let the general public know) that's where the disrespect comes in from wilders point of view.

What gets me is they still go in to see the officials, this used to happen with warnock and it achieved fuck all, sometimes resulting in a fine for NW..

The games over, just deal with it in the dressing room, if you say it's because he wants clarification on a yellow card for an appeal etc, fair enough..

Just so long as you remember, that its sheff utd, so it won't get overturned either..if it was me, fuck em, wouldn't give them time of day, they clearly weren't bothered enough to respect that he was coming to an arranged meeting, they've probably pre determined the response and outcome before he'd even opened his mouth.

The 50/50 calls always go against us
It can be proved by reviewing our games
He was voicing the truth
Obviously the PL dont like truthful criticism

The 50/50 calls always go against us
It can be proved by reviewing our games
He was voicing the truth
Obviously the PL dont like truthful criticism

It's not just Wilder even Hecky who is much more diplomatic ended up in hot water over criticising officials. Not just in the PL either but in the EFL the officials are a protected species who don't have to explain their decision making at all.

Then it doesn't help when you get pundits and former managers like Martin O'Neill defending officials, like he did when Hecky complained about the absurd amount of time added on to the Spurs away match.

I will say that with McAtee absolutely bolloxed from chasing shadows, Hamer similar, it was inevitable that we would be unable to keep up the attack v defence challenge from around 65 minutes, yet Wilder keeps knackered players on the field, screwing them up for the next game and causing the inevitable collapse. He should have made changes earlier. At least preserve McAtee and put the useless get Brewster on so he can maybe get another few games banned. Norwood ain’t gonna play much again. Exhaust him for 30 minutes just booting it forward. Billy Blacker can at least have a run around.

I’d keep him until the summer to utilise his experience of taking teams down and then go for complete change immediately the season ends. I’d be doing whatever is necessary to bring Liam Rosenior into the club, with a director of football above him. I’d completely overhaul recruitment and scouting. I’d be working behind the scenes to get those deals agreed now so we are ready to go in May.

I’d keep him until the summer to utilise his experience of taking teams down and then go for complete change immediately the season ends. I’d be doing whatever is necessary to bring Liam Rosenior into the club, with a director of football above him. I’d completely overhaul recruitment and scouting. I’d be working behind the scenes to get those deals agreed now so we are ready to go in May.
Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.

Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.
Have to keep Wilder under the current owner,it's frightening to think who he may get in if Wilder goes

We need to remember that there were two irrefutable facts back in November after we lost 5-0 at Burnley. First, Heckingbottom's sacking was inevitable and deserved and second that the manner of that defeat and our position at the time meant that no serious manager would ever consider taking over.

Fast forward to the summer and the Sheffield United manager role moves from being a no-win one to a chance to build a reputation as a progressive coach, taking us back up in style.

I just hope that Abdullah can see past his sentimentality in June and not activate the option in Wilder's contract.

Plan for the future tonight.
Option 1: Say thanks to Wilder, then bring in Cooper for the rest of the season and for next.
Option 2: Keep Wilder in post, then persuade McKenna at Ipswich to jump ship.
Both 1 and 2 will require some investment on ballers, because believe me it will be tough in the Champ.

I don’t know how I feel about Wilder right now but some re-writing of history on here.

Weir, Robson & Slav wanted sacking well before they were.

I don’t know how I feel about Wilder right now but some re-writing of history on here.

Weir, Robson & Slav wanted sacking well before they were.
So did Hecky. Based on Wilders points this season per game he’s doing the same job as Luton who are the premier league fairy tail.

Depends how you look at it, we’re just taking more hammerings so it’s looks worse

Back
Top Bottom