Wilder out?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilder out?

• Yes

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Yes but unironically

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 270 91.5%

• Total voters

That’s the big positive.

When a club like West Ham lose their manager......maybe our fans won’t be panicking that he’s off to another PL club.
We’ve been decent today.....Leeds have had more of the half chances but all the best chances have fallen to us.

.... and replace him with who given that the team is weaker than last season and we haven't got a pot to piss in financially to bring in anyone. We're better to stick with him, even if we go down, though I fear he'll walk before then.

Wilder needs to ring the prince and tell him to sign a decent striker or he’s off

Wilder needs to ring the prince and tell him to sign a decent striker or he’s off

You do realise CW chooses who he signs. £10M on wingbacks that so far haven’t started, and let’s be honest they never will. £18M on Ramsdale wasn’t necessary, could’ve gone for a loan option, we knew what we needed. You simply can’t blame the board for these decisions. A few weeks back this was the best transfer window ever, now we’re lacking. It’s on his shoulders.

Prince out if he has no money

Ooph, been a while since I've seen this beauty.

He's been almost as much a part of our rise as Wilder has. And I can imagine there's a stream of rich people queuing up to buy a football club right now.

He's already said he's trying to get investment and had admitted he's not a rich man.

I will say no but he needs a plan B because this system is clearly not working with the players that we have now and when it is not working we look absolutely clueless.

And that most obvious thing is with do not invest in at least 2 new strikers and a quality attacking midfielder we are going down.

Ooph, been a while since I've seen this beauty.

He's been almost as much a part of our rise as Wilder has. And I can imagine there's a stream of rich people queuing up to buy a football club right now.

He's already said he's trying to get investment and had admitted he's not a rich man.

Well he better hurry up then

Job for life, regardless of league. If abdullah was to ever appoint his own man it would some ex al-hilal coach .

When at any point in the last 85 minutes have we looked like scoring?
I will say no but he needs a plan B because this system is clearly not working with the players that we have now and when it is not working we look absolutely clueless.

And that most obvious thing is with do not invest in at least 2 new strikers and a quality attacking midfielder we are going down.

2 decent strikers at say £60 million & a midfielder at £20 million. So around £80 million?

By your maths we are already down because they are not coming!

Back
Top Bottom