Wilder Back - Poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes or No ?

• Total voters

Why this is taking so long is a total mystery.

The chances that Wilder would be offered another chance in the Premier League with any side other than us are so infintesimally small that if you put them under the Titan Krios Microscope you still wouldn't be able to locate them.

This is his only chance of redemption, otherwise his managerial career is going to track that of Adkins, which has a nice symmetry about it. Let's face it, we're the only 'major' club (if we call ourselves that) he's had any success with. He should be agreeing to come back here on a pounds for points basis.

I'm not in favour of his reappointment, but who knows? Even though I expect this to end badly, and quickly, I hope with all my heart I'm wrong and that we at least rediscover some dignity.

This club 🤦🏼‍♂️

Iliman signing a new deal too? Get the video shot.

The problem for me is that if wilder is in for the remainder of the season it means a new manager before next season and judging by the way the club have handled this changeover, when everyone knew it was wilder coming in weeks ago, we will get a new manager the week before the season starts with the new guy having no preparation or a hand in any signings.
Jovanovic had a very good cv but he couldn't change the style of play to his way in the close season plus he had a lot of wilders players who simply wouldn't accept the changes or the new manager, next season would be exactly the same in my opinion

The chances that Wilder would be offered another chance in the Premier League with any side other than us are so infintesimally small that if you put them under the Titan Krios Microscope you still wouldn't be able to locate them.

This is his only chance of redemption, otherwise his managerial career is going to track that of Adkins, which has a nice symmetry about it. Let's face it, we're the only 'major' club (if we call ourselves that) he's had any success with. He should be agreeing to come back here on a pounds for points basis.

I'm not in favour of his reappointment, but who knows? Even though I expect this to end badly, and quickly, I hope with all my heart I'm wrong and that we at least rediscover some dignity.
YEs, we should be telling him this is his last ever chance and he tows the line. However, If he saves us this season they should build a statue!

I think the most important thing is that we have sacrificed loosing one chant in return for gaining at least 5

Rediscover sone dignity you say? Not a chance the pair of cunts have been plotting this shit treatment of Hecky for weeks which probably explains the drop off in effort from the players, it wouldn't surprise me if they ask Hecky to move back to coaching and work under Wilder one of the conspirators to take his job which would be the ultimate insult. Tell the Prince to fuck off Hecky and ask for a £4m handshake same as the last 🐍

This poll tells you everything you need to know about this appointment. Irrespective of what the mouthpieces of the prince spout on social media trying to whip up a positive spin about how we are all about to be saved from the abyss by this 'god' like figure. It's a divisive appointment. I fear that the prince and his advisers have massively misread the room.

Like everything in football results dictate, I wish and hope this is a success but unfortunately i think this could head south very very quickly. His first 10 games are crucial, it won't take much for people to turn.

Can't lie I'm just happy that we get to see Wilder in the dugout again. It was such a shame how it ended last time after everything he gave us

Just to say: I own one of the Adidas tops CW is wearing in this video. (The actual one, not a replica.) it’s been in the wardrobe since he left but I can start wearing it again now. Happy days!

This poll tells you everything you need to know about this appointment. Irrespective of what the mouthpieces of the prince spout on social media trying to whip up a positive spin about how we are all about to be saved from the abyss by this 'god' like figure. It's a divisive appointment. I fear that the prince and his advisers have massively misread the room.

Like everything in football results dictate, I wish and hope this is a success but unfortunately i think this could head south very very quickly. His first 10 games are crucial, it won't take much for people to turn.

Not including cup games as don't think we can really think about that next 10 games below which takes us to 10th Feb with 14 further games after
Liverpool (H)
Brentford (H) - Probably got to be looking at least a point
Chelsea (A)
Villa (A)
Luton (H) - Crucial has to win
Man City (A)
West Ham (H)
Palace (A)
Villa (H)
Luton (A) - At least a point if not a win

We place both Luton and Villa twice in those 10 - the Luton home game is the biggest of all. Realistically if we were just to compete, look like we gave a shit to play for the shirt for the next 4, get a point from Brentford but didn't get any results from the others then that wouldn't be the end of the world as probably expected. But that can't happen with the Luton fixture

Just a quick reminder that a clear majority didn’t want him back.
This, he was a busted flush before he came back and we all knew it. Just waiting for him to start calling out the players for being L1 level now. If he had any sense of duty or respect for the club he claims to care so much for he should put his hands up, say “I’m just not up to it” and get out before he does any more damage.

Just a quick reminder that a clear majority didn’t want him back.
And who do you think, out of the managers in the entire world, would have got anything from these shower of shit players to perform??
Hecky couldnt, Wilder cant, so maybe just fucking maybe, it’s the players that should be held totally accountable for all the crap, shameless and gutless performances.

But no, the easiest thing….blame the Manager.

And who do you think, out of the managers in the entire world, would have got anything from these shower of shit players to perform??
Hecky couldnt, Wilder cant, so maybe just fucking maybe, it’s the players that should be held totally accountable for all the crap, shameless and gutless performances.

But no, the easiest thing….blame the Manager.
Rob Edwards seems to be doing quite well with a squad that cost far less to assemble.

That fat cunt upstairs is getting a relatively Scot free ride. All it takes is a YouTube interview and he gets everyone back onside

This is all his fault

Rob Edwards seems to be doing quite well with a squad that cost far less to assemble.
They’ve got a side with an identity. We have a squad of charlatans with no backbone.

This is the result of years of financial mismanagement.

I didn’t want Wilder back, I’d happily see him leave, but this isn’t on him. It’s on that fat cunt upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom