Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You're a cunt,and never been a blade reading your comments, me? Been all over the country supporting my blades and lost blood in doing so, calling me a fuckin pig is the biggest insult,now fuck off

Forget your tampons again?

Hmmm…What about the disrespect Wilder showed against Sheffield United, the Prince and the Sheffield United fans?

Plus what about the disrespect he’s shown to Paul Heckingbottom, who if reports are to be believed, who’s job Wilder has been having talks about taking?

Chris Wilder is not the kind of manager Sheffield United need. We want someone who acts with integrity and is measured in his approach. Someone who knows the club and someone who is willing to give the youth a chance.

Someone who the players respect and someone the vast majority of sensible fans respect.

That isn’t Chris Wilder, it’s Paul Heckingbottom.
We need a manager & staff who have a better record with injuries or lack of them.

And brain cells apparently.
I'm not the one having a go at my club, you sound like a pig, let's open this up on the forum, who thinks I'm a fuckin Wendy fan and who thinks Shirley JT 89 is?

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
And brain cells apparently.
I'm no academic but I built up a business and sold for more than you could fuckin dream of ,pig.

I'm not the one having a go at my club, you sound like a pig, let's open this up on the forum, who thinks I'm a fuckin Wendy fan and who thinks Shirley JT 89 is?
What was the bouncing day view like from the home end? Assume that's the only Blades game you've been to with your piggy season ticket.

Watch out for paedophile hunters at the Rotherham game on Sunday!

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
I'm no academic but I built up a business and sold for more than you could fuckin dream of ,pig.
Aye probably a children's play area so you can meet the kids you talk to online

So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB

And what about the disrespect CW showed to the club and fans by walking out the back door, blaming everyone except himself?

I think some people have short memories, but then like you say, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Hecky has one of the best stats in the championship, so for me he stays. I don’t blame him for the position we find ourselves in this season. He’s had one hand tied behind his back in terms of the board backing him, whilst at the same time also working with one of the worst injury lists I can recall. If it wasn’t for a Hecky, we’d probably be in administration now

You're a cunt,and never been a blade reading your comments, me? Been all over the country supporting my blades and lost blood in doing so, calling me a fuckin pig is the biggest insult,now fuck off

Talking about lost blood like that when it's scrapping at football is massively disrespectful to people who've fought in wars to allow you to have the freedom to even do that.

Talking about lost blood like that when it's scrapping at football is massively disrespectful to people who've fought in wars to allow you to have the freedom to even do that.
Is it fuck , I have never gone looking for trouble but I don't back off when anyone threatens me or my family or friends.

Is it fuck , I have never gone looking for trouble but I don't back off when anyone threatens me or my family or friends.

Well that's your business what you get up of course but you haven't lost blood for the Blades have you? But you're making out like you have like some sort of hero.

Growing up in the 60's/70's watching football it happened, as I've said I didn't go looking for it but when it comes your way you stand up, cuts,bruises it happened.. this cunt posting shit winds me up, he's no blade..
He might not be. But I've no time for people bragging about brawling at football.

But you aren't to be fair so I'll dip out 👍

What was the bouncing day view like from the home end? Assume that's the only Blades game you've been to with your piggy season ticket.

Watch out for paedophile hunters at the Rotherham game on Sunday!
With respect, I think that both you and Boxer Blade should get an early night, and limit the damage.

Tomorrow is another day ( even if it does involve Arsenal away 😂)

So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB
Well said ....... If the stories are true (Hope so) Heckingbottom has proved that he is well out of his depth in this league, let's not forget that Hecky only steadied the ship after Slav left & Wilder only had a shit season because what was going off behind closed doors (he didn't get on with the prince) ........ Now that claims say that Sir Chris & the Prince have made up suggests that it is a real possibility for Chris to finish off what he started

No,no.no. and thrice no. It does not matter who comes in if hecky goes, no one can get us out of this mess. Unprecedented amount of injuries, and championship players, way of their depth. Berge going i could cope with, but Illy going destroyed what little chance we had.

With respect, I think that both you and Boxer Blade should get an early night, and limit the damage.

Tomorrow is another day ( even if it does involve Arsenal away 😂)
I'm currently at work so I'm being paid to wind up anyone silly enough to bite...

Back
Top Bottom