Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm in town sweetheart, ready to meet you as soon as you get here... if you're as brave as you claim get yourself down
With your chums I expect, had a few drinks, suddenly fancying yourself,

No,no.no. and thrice no. It does not matter who comes in if hecky goes, no one can get us out of this mess. Unprecedented amount of injuries, and championship players, way of their depth. Berge going i could cope with, but Illy going destroyed what little chance we had.
Bullshit

So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB
What a load of bollox.

It's a strange thing, but I'm not even that fussed about relegation. If we managed to scrape survival by the skin of our teeth it would be a great achievement, but what would we have to look forward to next season? Getting routinely pummelled by teams for another year in a league that is becoming more bifurcated than the SPL, ruined by VAR, commented on by condescending fuckwits, and increasingly boring as a spectacle.

The good news is both Hecky and Wilder are equally capable of leading us back to the promised land of the Championship. Get 'Em both in, like when Liverpool had the comedy duo management team!

So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB

News to me

where did he blame everyone else? He’s kept tight lipped and barely passed comment

NDA presumably?

After a slow start following the covid shutdown we'd actually just beaten Spurs,Wolves and Chelsea (and behind closed doors as well). So the interview after the 2-0 defeat at Leicester after that didn't seem right to me. That was the "they're not very bright till it comes to asking for new contracts, all L1 players etc etc" one. All seemed to go to shit after that, we lost the last 2 games of that season and then we had the disastrous season which saw him leave.

We all have opinions so abusing each other on here makes us look as bad as those entitled deluded lot from the theatre of rust. For me, yes he made mistakes, especially at the end. It was an ending that nobody wanted and it was also unprecedented times which was difficult for everyone, Wilder included. He gave us some incredible moments that I'll remember till the day I die. As long as he says the right things, apologises for his mistakes, wants to wrong his rights then I'll back him. But he has to be open and honest about the mistakes he made. We're human, we all make them. The important thing is has he learnt from them? His stock dropped dramatically and he needs to put that right. Hecky is a great coach and analyst but we don't have that get up and get them attitude that is the blades way. I know that we spend more time on shape then we do on fitness and I wonder if that's a reason for the amount of injuries. What is important is that whoever is in charge, we need to back them cus without our 12th man, we're well and truly doomed.

Most worrying bit of that is "Sources state that a long-term deal will be put in place for the English coach, with some indicating that a three-year contract is on the table."

No, no, no... not after the way he left. It should be a 1 year deal with us having the option to extend. He needs to prove he actually still has the x-factor because he didn't really impress at Boro or Watford.
Aye
The (3year) contract should read -
“You got £4 million for fucking off so now you can earn it - consider that your next 3 years salary ‘up front’

Back
Top Bottom