Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He can fuck off.Disrepected us as a club and fanbase.
A fucking mardy arse who blamed everyone but himself when it went pear shaped.
He was looked upon by board members as a Sunday league manager out of his depth in the Premier league.
He might well bring fresh energy in the short term but the big picture will be ignored,just like last time and we'll be right back where we started.
Utterly pointless move ASSUMING, theres any truth beyond the rhetoric.
It's also disrespectful to Hecky,McAll and Lester and demonstrates the instant gratification unrealistically expected in football and beyond,all media driven controversy to suit their own selfish and greedy agenda.
Wilder should stick to filling his pockets further on football punditry where he can damage our club no further.
Explain how he disrespected us as a club and fanbase? Because he wanted to leave and left?
Was he really looked upon by board members as a sunday league manager given the Prince kept saying he wanted to keep him on?

I agree if anyone is coming in it's disrespectful to Hecky. And it's not all on hecky either we had a terrible summer of planning 2nd to perhaps Wednesday.

BUT just remember that Wilder got us really going like we haven't seen for many years. He assembled a squad that seemed to be greater than the sum of it's parts and achieved alot within 4 years. His final season was bad, but like we have said it was a perfect cocktail of covid (no crowds) some poor transfers overall, loss of JOC and I think something was up with the fitness of the squad in general that season or basically post covid as we didn't look the same after the restart either.
Don't disrespect what Wilder did for us too, just like you shouldn't Warnock or Bassett.

Well off you trot, we don't want you associated with our club, no fuckin blade I know would come out with that statement
Only an undercover pig would tell someone to "trot" off. You've clearly never been a Blade so keep ya opinions to yourself Boxer Owl

That’s me done with Utd if it’s Wilder, Can’t watch Utd if it’s Wilder, handing my season ticket back if it’s Wilder…. And now it’s rather watch Wednesday if it’s Wilder 😂

Your all full of shite drama queens who will all still be watching Utd if it’s Wilder 😂

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Only an undercover pig would tell someone to "trot" off. You've clearly never been a Blade so keep ya opinions to yourself Boxer Owl
I'd love to meet up with you, calling me a pig? Say that to my face ,you wouldn't.

I really hope he comes in and lifts the place. Gets players and the staff going to give us a fighting chance.

If he comes in moping around and moaning then what was the point?

I'm guessing that the board have thought... Right. If we go down... Who's best placed to get us back up? And possibly whilst operating under a massively reduced budget. And they think CW is the man for this.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW.

Hmmm…What about the disrespect Wilder showed against Sheffield United, the Prince and the Sheffield United fans?

Plus what about the disrespect he’s shown to Paul Heckingbottom, who if reports are to be believed, who’s job Wilder has been having talks about taking?

Chris Wilder is not the kind of manager Sheffield United need. We want someone who acts with integrity and is measured in his approach. Someone who knows the club and someone who is willing to give the youth a chance.

Someone who the players respect and someone the vast majority of sensible fans respect.

That isn’t Chris Wilder, it’s Paul Heckingbottom.

You've just said you'd love to meet up with me despite knowing I'm a school kid... bit weird that like, even for a pig 😳
You're a cunt,and never been a blade reading your comments, me? Been all over the country supporting my blades and lost blood in doing so, calling me a fuckin pig is the biggest insult,now fuck off

I wonder what some of the senior players would feel about the return of Wilder after how it ended last time and the blame he was throwing in every direction but his own before he abandoned them & slunk out of the back door with his bag of cash?

I wonder what our Muslim players will make of it if he still thinks that getting a squad of professional sportsmen on the booze is a way to achieve anything?

Unpopular opinion but if I had 4 million given to me to resign the club in the position we were in I’d be a dickhead if I didn’t take it, and I think there are loads out there that secretly would regardless of how long you’ve supported the blades and how many grounds you’ve been to following them. Let’s get into the real world - a lot of people including my self would be fazed by that kind of cash amount
Difference is, the loads out there are only earning 20K a year. He's been earning that a month for years.

When Wilder left, I was fucking fuming and slagged him off. However if he can turn us around and we play with passion commitment and look fit for 90 mins, then who am I too say no thanks

You're a cunt,and never been a blade reading your comments, me? Been all over the country supporting my blades and lost blood in doing so, calling me a fuckin pig is the biggest insult,now fuck off
Lost blood?

"Lost blood in doing so" yeah, didn't take long to know you're one or the silly little cunts who ruins going to football for proper fans!

Now grow up and stop telling children on the Internet you'd love to meet them.

If this is true we take the term comedy club to whole new levels

we've a skint prince who's offering a manager who did the dirty on him, and has achieved the sum total of fuck all since leaving, a long term contract? he's a worse owner than I thought possible.

Wilder will do nowt except rant and rave and drag us further into the mire. an absolute legend, but legends should stay in the past

"Lost blood in doing so" yeah, didn't take long to know you're one or the silly little cunts who ruins going to football for proper fans!

Are you a proper fan?

Back
Top Bottom