Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 15th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613301077006.png v. 1613301086300.png
EPL Week 24 - Monday 15th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.12.38.png

The goal came from us just not swinging it in the box.. I think it was lundstram gabe Norwood a terrible pass and the only real option was back to Ramsdale but he trued to be clever and got caught out

What was he doing playing a blind pass on the halfway line ?
The second he did it I said "Goal" you just knew that when the attack slowed down long enough for him to catch up he'd do something mental to try to make up for it, and make it even worse.

How long to we pursue with Norwood? He literally gifts them a goal a game it's beyond excusable
Paying the price for not strengthening the midfield in the summer. He cant run, he cant tackle, his ping is predictable and gets intercepted...all he does is.pass sideways...its not scapegoating its.fact

I'd rather Prince Abdulla selected himself in centre midfield rather than us play Norwood.
At least we would gain some mobility

Who should he bring on at the start of the second half?
No cutting edge, little likelihood of a goal and slow, slow, going back, slow and slower!

Norwood is an utterly liability. Putting him in the team is just negligence by the management at this point.

Stevens a shell of his former self. Has he had covid? No energy or enthusiasm whatsoever.

Paying the price for not strengthening the midfield in the summer. He cant run, he cant tackle, his ping is predictable and gets intercepted...all he does is.pass sideways...its not scapegoating its.fact
He can pass pretty well for 15 minutes then it's like his legs tire and he just loses his strength in pass. God knows how he used to play in a two with fleck, id hate to see it now

We are without doubt the worst team in this division

by a country mile

The goal came from us just not swinging it in the box.. I think it was lundstram gabe Norwood a terrible pass and the only real option was back to Ramsdale but he trued to be clever and got caught out
Stephen’s

The football to us is like what Kryptonite is to Superman. Don't pass it to me ffs, give it a West Ham player. Fuck me if I hadn't had a lockdown skin head I'd be pulling my hair out!!!

I actually think Stevens takes as much of the blame as Norwood does for that. The fact his right leg is just for standing on started a calamity of errors that was compounded by Norwoods inability to pass to a pink shirt.

Would have served Basham right if he’d been sent off as well for being so fucking stupid. I could see that tackle coming a mile off, completely fucking ridiculous.

That's exactly it. What options have the owners given Wilder really? Left us for dead.

It's dreadful.
What do they do in training when doing attacking drills? Work on basis that defences will just part like ours does?

Slow pointless passing and then panic and gift chances over and over again!

This system has been found out 100% and the likes of Stevens and Norwood simply do not deserve to be anywhere near the first XI.

Well fucked off by this shower of shit!!

I think Berge was signed to take his spot this season.

bad mistake, overall good half away against a form team in 6th...

Norwood is an utterly liability. Putting him in the team is just negligence by the management at this point.

Stevens a shell of his former self. Has he had covid? No energy or enthusiasm whatsoever.

I genuinely think he either had COVID and hasn’t recovered properly or he’s depressed or hungover. There’s no smile on his face, he’s lacklustre, sloppy and his body language stinks and looks unfit.

I genuinely hope he’s okay because he’s been garbage for a year.

You are effectively starting the game 0-1 when Norwood plays. He would be forgiven if his set piece delivery was good or his ability to play a quick accurate passing game but absolutely nothing.

The painful thing is West Ham are awful.

How must Bryan or Lowe feel when Stevens plays. He is so off the pace takes the ball static every time and any momentum just stops when he gets the ball.

We are without doubt the worst team in this division

by a country mile
In that case I think the rest of the Premiership should give us at least one goal head start for every match.
They can’t like playing us when it’s that easy.

Back
Top Bottom