Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 15th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613301077006.png v. 1613301086300.png
EPL Week 24 - Monday 15th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.12.38.png

Norwood giving it away for 1st then a soft goal from a corner. It’s like a greatest hits of reasons we’re going down

Im not a Lunny basher, far from it, but is it just me or has he been totally out of this game? Done close to zero aside from slowing the game right down.
He’s been the same for months! Not interested and unbelievable that he’s even playing for us. Part of the issue with CW for me. What is this saying to the rest of the dressing room?

Pathetic, How many goals have we conceded from set pieces?

Everyone who said Lingard wouldn't improve us is a fucking clown.
Don’t think many people said that. It was always a completely unrealistic signing that was never possible either financially or in terms of him actually wanting to come.

I’m pretty sure he would have laughed down the phone at his agent at the mere suggestion of our interest.

i think as the gap has got bigger each week chris has become more relaxed he knows deep down that we cant get out of this now our main aim has to be to finish 3rd bottom and beat chelsea to get to wembley and i would have a real go at stamford bridge lets go for it if we lose heavily so what were expected to lose easily anyway
I admire your optimism regarding finishing 3rd please don't see this as a criticism because I would be happy to take that as things stand, as for Wembley I think Chelsea would need to have an off day,
Here’s the issue either the players aren’t playing for Wilder - this means we have a management and personnel issue OR the players are playing as told in which case we have a management issue
Out of there depth from the owner downwards!!

Reactions: SLB
Don’t think many people said that. It always a completely unrealistic signing that was never possible either financially or in terms of him actually wanting to come.

I’m pretty sure he would have laughed down the phone at his agent at the mere suggestion of our interest.
How was it financially unrealistic? 100k a week for half a year is 2.6 million.

I admire your optimism regarding finishing 3rd please don't see this as a criticism because I would be happy to take that as things stand, as for Wembley I think Chelsea would need to have an off day,
Out of there depth from the owner downwards!!
I always questions how wilder would cope when the going got bad... I think we’ve had the answer

All of them to a man do not have a clue what to do when they get 25 yards out. They turn to jelly!

I don't think either would have gone for them of we'd done business early. So you think nobody is better do you?
From what had been said neither of them were interested in coming to us.
So it is pretty much immaterial.

Has McBurnie been brought on to play in midfield? I can't figure out what's going on

Back
Top Bottom