Wes.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I got some views on him when it looked like we were signing him. Was labeled Fatsper Schmeichel" by some fans
fbl-bel-proleague-anderlecht-brugge-1-scaled.jpg

And that's a good pic I can't find the one I saw earlier

In Wilders presser today he told wes the new keeper is his no1. To that wes asked if he could go out on loan so lets see

Lets be honest, whatever has gone on doesn't look great. If we go down (more when than if) we are in the Championship, Wes has given us the middle finger, a keeper who last season gave us 18 clean sheets in 44 games in that division and is a solid Championship keeper. The comments about numerous opportunities to sign a new contract are all hear say unless you are his agent or the club themselves. He might have declined it based on the fact that Wilder told him he is looking to have him replaced as number 1. If you had been in a position at work and they said oh by the way in June you wont have a job as we aren't renewing your temporary contract or you are going to be demoted if you stay, it wouldn't inspire the best work attitude from anyone. Grbić hopefully does gel but as I have mentioned on another post he has been tied down here till 2027 and signed because Wilder likes him but Wilder is only here at the moment until 2025. Even in the summer we still need a number 2 now anyway as all the other 3 are out of contract.

If I was Wes I would want a loan deal to keep fresh for a new contract. Whoever he signs with on a free in the summer in the Championship (most likely our division) or League 1, have got themselves a solid EFL keeper. I have never said he is Premier League quality, some aspects of his game can be but he is lacking the whole package of a solid number 1.

either that he thinks Wilder is a snake, or a rat, or that he just likes the song 🤣

Subtle hint that Wilder is too pissed up to see things straight. How you gonna see him if you living in a fog. ………..Fuck knows!

Back
Top Bottom