Wes.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Our new keeper hardly covered himself in glory today did he. I know there has to be a bedding in period but we wouldn't have conceded 5 today with Wesley between the sticks.
I hope Wes returns for the Palace game.

Our new keeper hardly covered himself in glory today did he. I know there has to be a bedding in period but we wouldn't have conceded 5 today with Wesley between the sticks.
I hope Wes returns for the Palace game.
Wilders interview was clearly a dig at Wes. Presume we’ve offered him terms and he’s not signed.

Also sounds like this new signing is on Matt Dukes head.

If it's true that Wes won't sign a new deal then I don't blame Wilder at all for coming out and confirming that Grbic is his new number one and will play against Palace. We need to plan for the future and it's not as if Wes is going to make a difference to our fate this season.

He's a good shot stopper but lacks in every other department, with his kicking being particularly bad.

If he does leave at the end of the season then it's no big loss in my opinion. Served us well and will go with a thanks but is far from being irreplaceable.

P.S - Grbic's debut probably couldn't have gone any worse. Can't really fault him for the first four but should have saved the fifth and it wasn't a good start. However, it's one game and he's only been in the country a few days so I'll reserve judgement for now (remember how bad Ramsdale was in his first 10 or so games).

Nixon saying we are open to selling Wes, looks like we have seen the last of him in goal

And forest after Schmeichel, thought they had overspent

Forest are like that old slapper on Roxy's dance floor at closing time who is just rolling up to any young buck still in the club and offering to drop her keks round the back of Roxy's for the price of a kebab afterwards.

Forest are like that old slapper on Roxy's dance floor at closing time who is just rolling up to any young buck still in the club and offering to drop her keks round the back of Roxy's for the price of a kebab afterwards.
The voice of experience.

We would be a lot worse off, if it weren't for Wes coming in when we needed him the most, after the Ramsdale/Olsen/Verrips disaster.

Yes, the man has looked out of his depth at times, but he has also been incredibly busy, and made some great stops. Chances are, if you're being peppered most games, behind a defence that leaks chances, behind a side who can't keep possession and a squad that isn't good enough for this level, then you too are unlikely to be looking too rosy.

If a 33 year old grown man is posting song lyrics to have a dig at his manager on Instagram I think it tells you all you need to know about him. He won’t get a better move if he’s wanting to be first choice somewhere. Bin him off
Totally agree. Fine if he’s pissed off, but it’s not going to cover him in any glory doing this, either now or in the longer term when he’s looking for another club.

We do owe him some loyalty, but offering a new contract is just that.
He's not been good enough to be a first choice Premiereague keeper so a new one has come in.
He doesn't want to sign a new contract ie STAY so he's lost his place immediately.
I dont really see what he's moaning about.

Stick your f'king DMX lyrics.

If a 33 year old grown man is posting song lyrics to have a dig at his manager on Instagram I think it tells you all you need to know about him. He won’t get a better move if he’s wanting to be first choice somewhere. Bin him off
I can understand disappointment and self belief but being dropped is something keepers outside the absolute best have to deal with far more than a player who will get subbed on etc and for a 33 year old man to react to it in a teenage girl way is a little embarrassing

And forest after Schmeichel, thought they had overspent
Saw a pic of Schmeichel playing in Belgium the other day, I wouldn't worry about him, he looked like the descendant of Fatty Foulkes not a world class keeper

This shouldn't get uncivil, on anyone's part. He's been a great servant to the club in recent years. I don't doubt he's frustrated though.

This shouldn't get uncivil, on anyone's part. He's been a great servant to the club in recent years. I don't doubt he's frustrated though.
I don’t doubt he is to be honest. Having a pop at your gaffer on social media isn’t exactly good optics though

Wes has brought this on himself I’m afraid, probably with the assistance of a greedy agent in his ear! He should have jumped at signing a new contract a few months ago. He’ll never get a better offer. He’ll end up at Championship mid table or probably lower.

We do owe him some loyalty, but offering a new contract is just that.
He's not been good enough to be a first choice Premiereague keeper so a new one has come in.
He doesn't want to sign a new contract ie STAY so he's lost his place immediately.
I dont really see what he's moaning about.

Stick your f'king DMX lyrics.
Was it " knock nock open up the door it's real. With the non stop pop pop from stainless steel" ? 😁

Maybe but his reaction seems quite poor. If it's true he ignored fans wanting autographs and then puts that on social media.

You got a better deal than me then Weasel,she wanted chips aswell😁

Back
Top Bottom