Well that was fucking wank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Commentators / pundits everywhere are very damning of us . It’s totally embarrassing.

However , Hecky has had no luck , only bad luck . Without money and skilful recruiting we have little if no chance . And we have neither the money or skilful recruitment.

He may go , he may stay - but I want him to keep his dignity, he deserves that . A good man .

Playing an elite team at their place with a scratch squad.

They bring on Trossard, we bring on Fleck.

Some of our fans need to adjust their expectations.

6/10 games against teams in Europe, of the remaining 4, 2 were away, 1 we drew and 1 we lost.

6/10 games against teams in Europe, of the remaining 4, 2 were away, 1 we drew and 1 we lost.
wow, that is a really longwinded way of telling us that we have 1 point.

I like your perspective

Not one shot on goal. Not one.

I was prepared for a loss today, but this is embarrassing, we are playing each game like we're a League One team in the third round of the cup.
Saying this genuinely- if it's the FA Cup and you're a nobody non-league team, not a chance in hell, just there with all your fans to enjoy the day out, you expect to have at least a pop or two at goal don't you? Maybe not at City because you can't get the bloody thing off them but anyone else, it's just the nature of the game, you'll get to have a crack or two at goal no matter what the gap is.

To not even have that when we're in the same division shows that we just roll over and die.

Agree with that, however do we need to keep gifting the opposition goals

That spell just before they scored the first where we built our first real bit of possesion but norwood slowed it down until we ended up playing it back to fods

Thats where this game was won and lost and thats why hecky has lost his job

His over reliance on senior pros has cost him and it makes me wonder how much the success of the last two campaigns has been down to them and not him

wow, that is a really longwinded way of telling us that we have 1 point.

The point is 6 of our opening 10 we would’ve written off preseason with our full strength team. Yes, we expected to go at them but most knew realistically we’d lose.

So we’re looking at 4 games from those 10 to have some return from.

Palace - Stupidly under prepared, a lot of blame at Ndiaye’s door for me, and the board.

Everton - Got something, should’ve been more.

Forest - Nearly got a good point away, but still playing academy and back up players.

Fulham - No excuse, never showed up.

We’ve had the bad luck of a hard start, not being prepared and not having a Prem level squad, alongside multiple injuries.

The point is 6 of our opening 10 we would’ve written off preseason with our full strength team. Yes, we expected to go at them but most knew realistically we’d lose.

So we’re looking at 4 games from those 10 to have some return from.

Palace - Stupidly under prepared, a lot of blame at Ndiaye’s door for me, and the board.

Everton - Got something, should’ve been more.

Forest - Nearly got a good point away, but still playing academy and back up players.

Fulham - No excuse, never showed up.

We’ve had the bad luck of a hard start, not being prepared and not having a Prem level squad, alongside multiple injuries.
Yes

But what do we do ?

We are a complete laughing stock

Yes

But what do we do ?

We are a complete laughing stock

We really aren’t.

Football fans know the hand we’ve been dealt.

The plastic international followers of the elite haven’t got a clue.

Also, who gives a fuck? We know who we are and what we’re dealing with.

That spell just before they scored the first where we built our first real bit of possesion but norwood slowed it down until we ended up playing it back to fods

Thats where this game was won and lost and thats why hecky has lost his job

His over reliance on senior pros has cost him and it makes me wonder how much the success of the last two campaigns has been down to them and not him
Wilder was the same the last relegation though. Kept playing Norwood, Lundstram game after game when they were giving the ball away, making stupid fouls. That's what's worries me. But, it can't be any worse. And second chance for Wilder. It should give us a lift and we need one.

We really aren’t.

Football fans know the hand we’ve been dealt.

The plastic international followers of the elite haven’t got a clue.

Also, who gives a fuck? We know who we are and what we’re dealing with.
We are. We are a complete laughing stock.

I watched the game with a group of 15 people, all football fans, not Arsenal fans. No one could believe how bad we are.

Literally don’t know what we were doing second half. We must be one of the only teams that come out with less motivated after a half time team talk

The Man U match was a perfect example of that, we looked the better team and well in the game.

Fuck knows what Hecky said at half time cause we came out like a rabbit in the headlights. It must’ve been one of the worst half time talks of all time.

The Man U match was a perfect example of that, we looked the better team and well in the game.

Fuck knows what Hecky said at half time cause we came out like a rabbit in the headlights. It must’ve been one of the worst half time talks of all time.
How many times has that happened.
Newcastle first half we wasn’t too bad, the score line flattered them. Gave up second half.

Man Utd & today the same

Commentators / pundits everywhere are very damning of us . It’s totally embarrassing.

However , Hecky has had no luck , only bad luck . Without money and skilful recruiting we have little if no chance . And we have neither the money or skilful recruitment.

He may go , he may stay - but I want him to keep his dignity, he deserves that . A good man .
Completely agree. He is a good bloke, and for that reason I now think he should go. Some things are more important than football.

Back
Top Bottom