Anel is wank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

….. are not given to hysterical outbursts , making sweeping statements with little or no basis in fact and taking any opportunity to denigrate the club we have supported for in many cases , 50 years or more .

A club which , despite its ups and downs and offering very little gratification for trophy hunters , has nevertheless provided us a number of teams , individual players and memorable occasions which have been a joy to watch .

For those who consider such criteria to be well below their expectations and entitlement , other clubs are available .
Ahh another one comes along to join in with the deluded bullshit.
My words were quite simple "STILL SKINT THOUGH"

Simple, short, straight forward and TRUE

Ahh another one comes along to join in with the deluded bullshit.
My words were quite simple "STILL SKINT THOUGH"

Simple, short, straight forward and TRUE

I’m trying to help you here , but get the feeling that I might be wasting my time and energy .

Nevertheless , I suggest that you might like to look up the definition of the word ‘skint’ and then compare our situation with that of the vast majority of clubs in the PL , the Championship and indeed across the world .

Putting aside for the moment the humongous debts owed by clubs like Man Utd and Real Madrid , it may interest you to know that as of 2022 a comparatively irrelevant club like Galatasaray had debts of over £ 220 million .

Closer to home , this figure looks quite reasonable compared to that of the mighty Queens Park Rangers which was to the sum of almost £280 million.

As with beauty , delusion is in the eye of the beholder .

I’m trying to help you here , but get the feeling that I might be wasting my time and energy .

Nevertheless , I suggest that you might like to look up the definition of the word ‘skint’ and then compare our situation with that of the vast majority of clubs in the PL , the Championship and indeed across the world .

Putting aside for the moment the humongous debts owed by clubs like Man Utd and Real Madrid , it may interest you to know that as of 2022 a comparatively irrelevant club like Galatasaray had debts of over £ 220 million .

Closer to home , this figure looks quite reasonable compared to that of the mighty Queens Park Rangers which was to the sum of almost £280 million.

As with beauty , delusion is in the eye of the beholder .
We'll find out how skint QPR are next year, we'll be after the same type of players, I wonder if we'll be able to compete with this Megalodon of the footballing world

If only there was a way of making an innuendo out of the words wank and Anel.

Back
Top Bottom