Anel is wank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
It’s been said plenty of times over the past few weeks. There’s probably threads on it. I’m walking in the cold and can’t be arsed to check.

If we turned down a bid for him last month we are an embarrassment of a football club.

He had a 3 month purple patch and has been wank since. No mental strength, no physical strength, the weakest minded in the squad and a bad reader of the game.

Why oh why did we not let him go and sign someone who is suitable for the role?

An 8-0 and whatever this will end up being with him in the defence.

Oh, and back 5 needs to die.

Mental you’ve gone after Anel. He’s not even the worst centre half playing.

Like facing a firing squad with our everyone storming through our midfield every week.
He has been the his season, Holgates had my full wrath already just by us signing him.

Anel has had one okay game against Brentford, at least Trusty has been played all over the shop as an excuse for being crap.

It’s been said plenty of times over the past few weeks. There’s probably threads on it. I’m walking in the cold and can’t be arsed to check.

If we turned down a bid for him last month we are an embarrassment of a football club.

He had a 3 month purple patch and has been wank since. No mental strength, no physical strength, the weakest minded in the squad and a bad reader of the game.

He got 12 yellow cards in 34 games last season. often for pulling back or taking out his man after getting caught wrong side. It was inevitable better players would expose him this season.

He looked good going forward with the ball in the second tier but we really need/needed defenders who can defend first and imo he isn’t up to it at the top level.

Sadly that can also be said of Robinson, Trusty and Souza in front. No lack of effort in any of them but nowhere near top division defenders.

Trusty is just filling a shirt. Does win any duels, running at the side of his man and avoids any physical contact and passes save. Pathetic
Trusty is fucking shite, like the rest of them. Just fuck off wilder and the skint twat owner

Defence had no chance tonight with that midfield. Wilder got it totally wrong. Agree that Anel looks out of his depth at this level but he's still way better than Trusty who is utter dogshit.

Defence had no chance tonight with that midfield. Wilder got it totally wrong. Agree that Anel looks out of his depth at this level but he's still way better than Trusty who is utter dogshit.
Oranges and tangerines that pal

Well, you could pick any of the available players you would have wanted and it would still have been a loss 99 out of 100 matches. These players are clearly not good enough. It's not any of the managers, it's the players.

If Anel wanted to impress at this level then he isn't showing it.

He will be back playing for some random European club soon enough.

I’ve never seen a captain say so little week after week

Also, imo he was the wrong defender marking Watkins. Watkins has pace, Anel doesn’t. Might’ve been better Holgate marking him, although it wouldn’t have made much difference to the outcome.
We miss Egan so much.

So many don’t rate him for some reason but he’s been at the centre of 2 promotion winning defences.

Without him, don’t bother trying to play 5-3-2

Did you miss the “utter” out on purpose

Disagree with this. BBD actually looked like he gave a shit. Which is weird considering he's only here til May
Because he’s a decent pro and can

He’s a great hand tackler though…Maybe he should give Sheffield Eagles a call.

I’ve never seen a captain say so little week after week

Also, imo he was the wrong defender marking Watkins. Watkins has pace, Anel doesn’t. Might’ve been better Holgate marking him, although it wouldn’t have made much difference to the outcome.
Anel was marking Watkins? I must have missed that

Back
Top Bottom