Weaker?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If this is true then it throws a different light on it. Next two weeks will be critical in terms of signings.

If this is true then it throws a different light on it. Next two weeks will be critical in terms of signings.

Prince spin.
It's not worth listening too much to the takes of SUW or El Accounto.
Not saying some of their content (SUW) isn't worth listening to, just not their Prince related opinions.

It's not even close if Berge goes. Minus Ndiaye, Berge, McAtee, Doyle. That should have been the nucleus of our Premiership campaign. Signing Doyle finding another quality addition if we couldn't get McAtee back. But to not have any of those four and having not replaced any of them 5 days before the first game is seriously worrying. I've supported/defended PA. But we're continually linked with big signings, Souza, Akpom but where are they? There's always some excuse.

4 of our starting XI gone. Yes, McAtee and Doyle were not ours but we should have moved to find players of similar if not better quality. Ndiaye - boyhood club - fair enough but Berge to Burnley? Are you serious? Burnley have a better pull than us - that is criminal.

We are much weaker - midfield and upfront is a farce. Lets hope the defence can keep things tight and hey we might pinch one or two wins.....

Those that said wait until window's over were right. However, as it stands I'd still say weaker because of Ndiaye. However another couple of quality additions, Archer, Doyle? and It think we'll be stronger even without Ndiaye. Midfield has been an issue for some time. Hamer, Souza, Doyle? would more than rectify that. Also I think with Trusty we are stronger at the back although there's a lack of cover. If Anel is out for example and LWB is a concern. But there are grounds for optimism now.

Back
Top Bottom