Watching this crap every week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Being humiliated once again, at least one too many now, and truly cementing ourselves in history as an embarrassment is bad enough

But this will also drain the fans of any desire next season to get promoted again

Don’t think Derby ever recovered.

It also begs the question why Wilder hasn't improved our defensive set up.
Now that would be a decent new thread, whereas this one could have been included in numerous others.

Still, where there’s a need…….

Does rather beg the question of when Prince Abdullah is going to cut his price and sell the club.

Got another 2.5 months of this. 😯
Never suffered as much watching the Blades

Does rather beg the question of when Prince Abdullah is going to cut his price and sell the club.

Ah, if only it were that easy to sell a business worth tens of millions of pounds

That’s theee home games where we’ve conceded 5 in a row. That is fucking ridiculous. I seldom get pissed off, but a stat like that really hammers home how far we’ve shrunk. It’s embarrassing. I knew we wouldn’t stay up, but I thought it would be a challenge and a fun one. This club is fucked. It really needs a purge. Get rid of the legacy, self depreciating culture. Have some patience and let’s fucking go again. A complete overhaul.

Tbf we’ve seen some good goals this season. Albeit for other teams

He doesn’t care.

He does but has no option. He can’t afford to run a championship club never mind he’s be being competitive on the Prem, which requires millions every season.

It’s ok saying he needs to sell but we’re not exactly batting away billionaire buyers are we. He’s said he’s trying to sell numerous times.

This is akin to someone going into business with a mate and then falling out, having to buy them out while the demand increases.

It’s a disgrace yes, but let’s not be so blinded to suggest that he isn’t invested in an emotional level.

It’s easier if you appoint a professional team at the outset, rather than a year in when the shit has hit the fan.
I’m not by any means saying he’s necessarily done it in the right way, but lots of people seem to think he can just drop the price and sell up, and that’s bollocks frankly

He does but has no option. He can’t afford to run a championship club never mind he’s be being competitive on the Prem, which requires millions every season.

It’s ok saying he needs to sell but we’re not exactly batting away billionaire buyers are we. He’s said he’s trying to sell numerous times.

This is akin to someone going into business with a mate and then falling out, having to buy them out while the demand increases.

It’s a disgrace yes, but let’s not be so blinded to suggest that he isn’t invested in an emotional level.
Where is he then? He’s been our owner for two of the worst premier league seasons on record and said nothing. He doesn’t come to games, he said after sacking Slav that we won’t really see him again, then he crops up just in time to see us promoted and play at Wembley then disappears again.

And the two failed takeovers? When he’s tried to sell us to 2 separate buyers who are by no means appropriate football club owners yet he engaged with them, with Dozy got as far as it going to the EFL. Not the actions of a guy who cares. If he was he’d have done his proper due diligence.

I’m not by any means saying he’s necessarily done it in the right way, but lots of people seem to think he can just drop the price and sell up, and that’s bollocks frankly

You don’t think reducing the price of something would stimulate more interest?

You don’t think reducing the price of something would stimulate more interest?
Yeah, Mandaric bought the oinkers for a quid. Reducing the price to allow more chancers in doesn’t guarantee success.

I’ll concede that the quoted* price seems steep, but undervaluing the club is potentially hazardous too

*unsure of accuracy

Back
Top Bottom