Watching this crap every week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, Mandaric bought the oinkers for a quid. Reducing the price to allow more chancers in doesn’t guarantee success.

I’m old enough to remember Dozy and Mauriss.

We need him out yesterday; this notion of some great financial reset and we’ll be back on an even keel in the Championship. Or there’s some great rebuild he’ll fund. It really is fantasy stuff. He either doesn’t have the cash, the appetite or both to run the club. It’s gone. We need the next sucker.

We have a new rule, we leave when the opposition get 4 up on us.

Said Wilder were a big mistake, Warnock at Aberdeen is a feckin waste compared to this cr@p. Only shows again while PA might be a ruthless businessman he doesn’t have a clue on a football club

I’m old enough to remember Dozy and Mauriss.

We need him out yesterday; this notion of some great financial reset and we’ll be back on an even keel in the Championship. Or there’s some great rebuild he’ll fund. It really is fantasy stuff. He either doesn’t have the cash, the appetite or both to run the club. It’s gone. We need the next sucker.
I get what you’re saying, but I’m not 100% convinced the next sucker will be any improvement

We have a new rule, we leave when the opposition get 4 up on us.

Said Wilder were a big mistake, Warnock at Aberdeen is a feckin waste compared to this cr@p. Only shows again while PA might be a ruthless businessman he doesn’t have a clue on a football club
And your not helping your own agenda wanting him either

Does rather beg the question of when Prince Abdullah is going to cut his price and sell the club.

Got another 2.5 months of this. 😯
THAT, is the question. Please go Abdullah

It’s easier if you appoint a professional team at the outset, rather than a year in when the shit has hit the fan.

The shit hit the fan over three years ago. How do you know someone wasn’t acting as his agent until now? Did Dozy and Henry see an ad in the Dronfield Advertiser?

The shit hit the fan over three years ago. How do you know someone wasn’t acting as his agent until now? Did Dozy and Henry see an ad in the Dronfield Advertiser?

You plausibly think a respectable M&A outfit recommended Dozy as a prospective purchaser? Come on now Sean, picking the wrong hill to die on again. :)

You plausibly think a respectable M&A outfit recommended Dozy as a prospective purchaser? Come on now Sean, picking the wrong hill to die on again. :)
If only l’dsuggested that :)

I actually asked how you knew no one was acting before.

If l wanted a cross btw, l’d pinch one of those in your front garden that you post from.

If only l’dsuggested that :)

I actually asked how you knew no one was acting before.

If l wanted a cross btw, l’d pinch one of those in your front garden that you post from.

I don’t think anyone was acting on the sale as I can’t conceivably think anyone would recommend Dozy. I don’t think a professional outfit would let him get past the initial due diligence. Do you hold a contrary view?

I'm in that picture somewhere. I left in the 89th minute as I wasn't going to wait an extra hour for a train to Leeds followed by a rail replacement bus home 🤣
I think I'm right in saying that today was the first time in 68 years of watching the Blades that I've left before the end. Thoroughly depressed, but must say that a pint at the Sheaf View cheered me up somewhat.

Slight aside, wasn’t the original quoted price £140m? Now it’s crept up to £170m.

It’s like the PL money we’ve had totalling nearly £500m for three years when we’ve hardly reached £350m (if that)

I don’t think anyone was acting on the sale as I can’t conceivably think anyone would recommend Dozy. I don’t think a professional outfit would let him get past the initial due diligence. Do you hold a contrary view?
Think. Okay. You keep mentioning Dozy but maybe Yusefs legal firm have spoken to people? I don’t know and therefore l don’t know enough to write off the possibility totally.

Re your Dozy fetish though, where did he find out about it? Again l don’t know but over a pint of Guinness in Barry’s Bar doesn’t really wash. Same with Mauriss? Did Mr Big from the Aryan Brotherhood tip him off in the showers at Rikers?

Knowing and thinking are really two very different things, especially when you pray to the investor fairy every night. :)

let’s not be so blinded to suggest that he isn’t invested in an emotional level.

He very clearly isn't because if he was, he'd step foot in Bramall Lane from time to time. Chris Waddle has more loyalty points than Prince Abdullah.

Back
Top Bottom