Poor "defending" by Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Incredibly harsh on Souza some of the stuff written here...bar Robinson for me he's been the best player this season. Maybe he could have got out a bit quicker to Dalot (not seen a replay that shows the 10/15 seconds before the goal to show where the pattern of play came from and where Vini had ran from) but lets be honest he covered more ground than most and you would always expect the keeper to save that shot from 25 yards out.

I think he's a clever footballer, breaks up play, wins free kicks, decent in air (often clears the corners as he's stood near post a lot of the time) and generally passes to someone in a red and white shirt. Think him and Norwood are quite a decent two in the middle of the park and he adds the physicality we've not had in there for years

Just watched the game back and Souza made no attempt to stop Manure's winner. Why did he just stand there with his arms by his side and not try to put in a tackle. Some are saying Wes should have done better but for me Souza was the culprit. Not good enough.
If you watch the hilites of goals conceded you will find Souza in the frame on numerous occasions, I'll give you Fulhams 3rd for a start.

So i'm trying to find a scapegoat? Stupid response. I was giving my views on what i thought was a defender not totally being committed. Guess you've never played football.
Theres plenty of scapegoats to pick from this season fill yer boots

Just watched the game back and Souza made no attempt to stop Manure's winner. Why did he just stand there with his arms by his side and not try to put in a tackle. Some are saying Wes should have done better but for me Souza was the culprit. Not good enough.
He’s right there closing him down. It’s the Prem. It’s a raker. It happens.

As my goalie mate says, “sometimes you’ve just got to say ‘that was too good’” and have done with it.”

Back
Top Bottom