Viktor Gyökeres - Transfer Target

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t know what the fuss is about, seen him 5/6 times now and he’s barely done a thing. We have Mcburnie.

Today showed what kind of player he is.

First half, looked paper thin, no determination and easily bullied. Second, much more competitive and used his strength and awareness to allow his talent to come to the fore. Half the season you get first half Gyorkeres. Plus, the amount of misspelling would be problematic. Plus, he'd cost more than our entire transfer kitty. Plus, he'll sign for a bigger club.

I'm not overly convinced about Hamer either. Not for the money they'd want, anyway.

Think that’s harsh, first half he was up top on his own, totally isolated against 3 centre halves, and Coventry were woeful. All they tried to do was launch the ball forward in his general vicinity and hope he did something out of nothing (similar to what they did in one of the semis).

Second half they put Godden and Hamer around him and I’d go as far as saying he dragged them back into it. He would be the perfect striker for us but sadly think he’s out of our reach this summer and another Prem team will snap him up.

I can’t see us signing Gyorkeres or Hamer, but I don’t buy into the view that they’re going to be too expensive either.

Both of them only have a year left on their contracts so that’s obviously going to have an impact on their transfer fees. Plus they can’t be on huge money at Coventry and they haven’t even played at Premier League level so their wages won’t be massive by Premier League standards.

Think Cov would take £15-18m for Gyokeres. Maybe with add-ons and a sell-on included.

Hamer, probably talking £7-10m.

Both likely outside our price range and there'll be PL competition for both.

Think that’s harsh, first half he was up top on his own, totally isolated against 3 centre halves, and Coventry were woeful. All they tried to do was launch the ball forward in his general vicinity and hope he did something out of nothing (similar to what they did in one of the semis).

Second half they put Godden and Hamer around him and I’d go as far as saying he dragged them back into it. He would be the perfect striker for us but sadly think he’s out of our reach this summer and another Prem team will snap him up.
Aye
Getting in practise for us when we design him

Might want to have a matter with McB 1st mind given that’s we expected him to do & then (most folk) gave him pelters for being ‘shite’

Other than Burnley, I’m not sure there would be.

The club shop would love us to sign him,think of all letter 'g' ,'y' and 'k's we could use up what's been gathering dust for years.!!

S2 takes...

Gyokores 1 year left 25m.

Ndiaye 1 year left... be lucky to get 15.
Didn't realise he was out of contract that soon.

His agent will have pound signs for eyes. If the fee would have been £25m, he goes for £10-15m and gets 30% of the "savings" as wages for Gyokeres

Wolves were interested in McBurnie last pre season, even Steve Bull said they should sign him, might still be interested, wonder if Ruben Neves like greasy chip butties☺

Wolves were interested in McBurnie last pre season, even Steve Bull said they should sign him, might still be interested, wonder if Ruben Neves like greasy chip butties☺
maybe wolves will make a move for both gyorkeres and mcburnie like us they need 2 strikers to come in

Think Cov would take £15-18m for Gyokeres. Maybe with add-ons and a sell-on included.

Hamer, probably talking £7-10m.

Both likely outside our price range and there'll be PL competition for both.
If Hamer goes for that price (range) I think that'd be a VERY good use of our money.

Kaladzic should have been the striker Wolves need

If they fancy giving up on him maybe he's one we could consider

If Hamer goes for that price (range) I think that'd be a VERY good use of our money.

Both have 12 months left on their deals.
As with Ndiaye & Berge, it knocks at least 30% off the price.

They'll both leave. Unlikely we're in that market.

Back
Top Bottom