Viktor Gyökeres - Transfer Target

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Coventry striker, 24 so got a good few years in him. Definitely someone who I think we should go for in my opinion. Knows where the back of the net is. Shouldn’t be too expensive either, definitely much cheaper than buying an already proven premier league scorer.

Sharp is useless now, club legend and what a great player he’s been over the years. His time is over.

Coventry striker, 24 so got a good few years in him. Definitely someone who I think we should go for in my opinion. Knows where the back of the net is. Shouldn’t be too expensive either, definitely much cheaper than buying an already proven premier league scorer.

Sharp is useless now, club legend and what a great player he’s been over the years. His time is over.
I think we'd need to be in the Premier League before we can get him.

Good job getting the little dots on the o's

We're skint.

Everton tipped to sign him for between 12M - 18M

We are under umbongo at the moment..

Rumour Mill (hilarious) incoming..

"I love my grandad, he's been the rock of our family throughout the years, but he can't get up the stairs quite as fast anymore so let's fuck the useless old cunt off to the glue factory".
To be fair that approach could help to get him to pull his weight. See: Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

If we got promoted possibly. But no ain't happening right now.

Anywhoo sounds like he's off to Everton!

We should sign the best striker in the division?

What a tremendously revolutionary idea!

Incase you’ve misread the articles, Coventry have stuck a £25m price tag on Gyokeres, not £2.5m

Considering the club has current/projected cashflow issues for the remainder of the season and are currently under embargo for non-payment of transfer fees, suggesting they sign a £25m striker is somewhat ambitious.

If he's still at Coventry in the summer, if Utd manage to get up and if the takeover concludes then perhaps they'll have a go for him. Until then, probably best to support the existing lads including the Champ's record scorer, even though you think he's "useless"

Seems a good opportunity to bring this one out...😂😂😂

Off to Everton isn't he?

"I love my grandad, he's been the rock of our family throughout the years, but he can't get up the stairs quite as fast anymore so let's fuck the useless old cunt off to the glue factory".
Just squeezed out a little turtles 🐢 head reading that

Not too good for the lady sat next to me on the bus but fk it

Back
Top Bottom