Roy's View From... View From Man Utd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Due to the fixture bolloxing around wasn't at the game last night as already bought tickets to see Rodrigo y Gabriela at B'ham Town Hall.
Mexican duo that do amazing stuff on guitars.
They were fuckign fantastic and not one hamstring bust between them.
They're in Lille and Brussels next week. A European tour - summat we'll never see.
Anyway - if you want to check them out take a look at

Based on what I saw last might and from what I have read so far I'd have to that Man Utd have the scummiest fans I've ever seen. I include Leeds, Liverpool and Millwall in that assessment too.

I hope they never win again and their fans go even more insane with bitterness than they already are. Human filth.

utb

Due to the fixture bolloxing around wasn't at the game last night as already bought tickets to see Rodrigo y Gabriela at B'ham Town Hall.
Mexican duo that do amazing stuff on guitars.
They were fuckign fantastic and not one hamstring bust between them.
They're in Lille and Brussels next week. A European tour - summat we'll never see.
Anyway - if you want to check them out take a look at

Seen them a few times. Really impressive

Thanks Roy. Read it but I'm still so depressed I can't even take any consolation that they seem even more so than me.
It's going to be a long, long season isn't it?

Absolute cunts.

I used to praise Man Utd's away support tbf but last night they were tossers.

Couldn't respect our own tribute to their own legend and about 3 clapped for Tommy Hoyland.

Yet we're small time.

Entitled over privileged mard arses.
I thought the way some of them chanted over the Tommy Hoyland tribute was appalling.

Cheers roy, agree with them about them being shite, as bad as any side ive seen this season, must be hard thinking your supporting a top team and seeing that shit,

We’re shite. We know we’re shite

But, Imagine putting out a team against rock bottom of the league, and you include Rashford, Fernandes, Hojlund, Eriksen, garnacho, mount & Anthony….. and needing a worldie from a right back to scrape a 2-1 win😂

They prove themselves to be the self entitled Billy big bollox fans people talk about, but you don’t think it can be all true till you have to encounter the fuckers

9-0 next week please City, take the biggest defeat of the season off us would be deserved

I didn't watch the whole game (rugby and playing worms interrupted it a bit) but for the first half at least, we were the better side by far, and we're very unfortunate to even go 0-1 down.

Commentators we're quite complimentary and saying we're just lacking that composure in the final 3rd.

I didn't watch the whole game (rugby and playing worms interrupted it a bit) but for the first half at least, we were the better side by far, and we're very unfortunate to even go 0-1 down.

Commentators we're quite complimentary and saying we're just lacking that composure in the final 3rd.
"lacking that composure in the final 3rd" and rather a lot of players!!

“They deserved to lose. I pray for their relegation”

I struggle to see why anyone would say that.

We played well, in a great atmosphere in a great stadium Packed to a the rafters. We’re a historic club with a great history in the top flight. Who would they rather be playing?

Why would they not want to play us?

I honestly think they want teams to just roll over for them. They and the other top clubs fans are so entitled they think we have no right to give them a game, and when we do they get all mardy about it.

Very dislikable set of so-called fans.

Cheers though Roy, don’t know how sometimes you have the willpower to gather these views.

Abs

What a cunt , the one saying small time home side. I hope City shit all over Man Ure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom