Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

They genuinly believe they are in for a tough game.

Let’s give it to em.

As if they’re more grounded than city fans. I didn’t expect that.

And for them to think they’ll struggle gives me some hope. I think we need to just go at them from the off and shit them up.

We won’t though, we’ll invite pressure and lose. I’m going 0-1.

Original United vs Fake United.

Baldock vs Rashford is going to be key in this. Rashford is on fire from what I saw the other night. Think he will net at least one.

Just don't see us having enough to beat these as they have far too many good players. We need to rattle some ankles early on as we won't outplay them that's for sure.

Hope we keep it to a respectable scoreline.

As for the Man U fans, have a safe trip up the M1 lads ;)

UTMB

I do wonder what goes through someones mind when they say "if we don't win by 3 I'll be disappointed".

It's football, anything can happen.

Yes we don't spend as much money or are able to attract better players. That doesn't mean we won't win, or draw on Saturday.

We know too well VAR can just fuck someone over in any game.

Original United vs Fake United.

Baldock vs Rashford is going to be key in this. Rashford is on fire from what I saw the other night. Think he will net at least one.

Just don't see us having enough to beat these as they have far too many good players. We need to rattle some ankles early on as we won't outplay them that's for sure.

Hope we keep it to a respectable scoreline.

As for the Man U fans, have a safe trip up the M1 lads ;)

UTMB
Shouldn’t that be “down the M1” to the Greater London Area ?

Thanks Roy.

“Must win game against the worst side ever in PL. “ Boom, & there we have it. Might be true by the end of the season but "I would luv" it if we could prove that will not be the case by getting a win tomorrow night.

Thanks Roy.

“Must win game against the worst side ever in PL. “ Boom, & there we have it. Might be true by the end of the season but "I would luv" it if we could prove that will not be the case by getting a win tomorrow night.
I stopped getting enraged by these comments after Newcastle game, when I realised everything everyone has been saying was correct. It’s a very liberating feeling!

Don’t get me wrong, I would love it if that poster was crying into their prawn sarnie at 10pm on Saturday, but I don’t feel ill towards them for saying this!

I stopped getting enraged by these comments after Newcastle game, when I realised everything everyone has been saying was correct. It’s a very liberating feeling!

Don’t get me wrong, I would love it if that poster was crying into their prawn sarnie at 10pm on Saturday, but I don’t feel ill towards them for saying this!
Exactly! It annoys me no end when the View From disrespect us (often from the posters ignorance and/or arrogance)… but we are currently bobbar and there’s no hiding from it.

I expect things to improve though. And happy to be proven right tomorrow.

Mark Goldbridge said we were a ‘waste of a spot’ before the season started. As annoying as it is that he’s being proven right at the moment, I would Kevin Keegan love it if we beat them just to see his meltdown

I think I’m cured of my life long affliction…I’ve actually agreed to go to a birthday meal, for the other half’s friend (I’m not a great fan) on Saturday night…I can’t believe I didn’t even hesitate or try to plead season ticket immunity from such functions. Thankfully I don’t think anyone there will be football savvy…So, am I going to regret this?

At least their coaches won’t know what to expect from us because our coaching team don’t seem to have a style of play. Hopefully the players try but based on the last few games it will be a routine belly tickling for us. Hecky to bring Brewster and Traore on to unlock their defence at 3 nil down.

Thanks Roy. Never heard of Man U being this pessimistic before. This is becoming a very weird season.

I'm attending. I'm generally a good luck charm (i.e. shout hugely influential instructions from the stands).

Palace first game of season was my first defeat for absolutely years, which didn't count anyway as we weren't trying.

Anyway, Man Utd don't know the meaning of playing badly. Their squad is littered with talent. They'll be ok, me thinks.

We’ve had some great results over these let’s have another

Cheers Roy, top top work as always, although I am starting to wonder why you even bother, the players and manager don't seem to!!?

Cheers Panchero!

As if they’re more grounded than city fans. I didn’t expect that.

And for them to think they’ll struggle gives me some hope. I think we need to just go at them from the off and shit them up.

We won’t though, we’ll invite pressure and lose. I’m going 0-1.
That's what they want though, and that's what Burnley gave them. Burnley had over 60% possession and lost. Crystal Palace, on the other hand, had 20% possession against them and won the game. Brentford had 36% possession and almost won the game if it weren't for two stoppage time goals by McTominay.

They struggle mightily against teams that sit deep and let them have the ball. There's a reason even their fans expect a tough game.

I think it's funny how many of them still back ten Hag though. They've spent half a billion on new players, still play shit football, and for them it's all the Glazers fault.

Back
Top Bottom