Roy's View From... View From Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Is that all they got?
Have to admit Koroma looked a tasty player.
Ran rings round an obviously hungover Bash.

Think Kevin Gage had borrowed Blunketts eyes tonight tbf.
Kevin had a bad review of the second half, trying to justify what we were seeing and describing that he thought the Blades had played a decent game etc. That second half was poor in anyone's view. If the players weren't bothered can I can a refund on my SUTV subscription for tonight.

Kevin had a bad review of the second half, trying to justify what we were seeing and describing that he thought the Blades had played a decent game etc. That second half was poor in anyone's view. If the players weren't bothered can I can a refund on my SUTV subscription for tonight.

Careful. Some one will be along soon to tell you you have 'sand in your vagina' for actually giving a shit tonight and wanting to see United actually attack in the second half rather than sitting down making daisy chains like we did. They are cool you see, and it's cool to be indifferent. Apparently.

I do know that I would be very annoyed with that 2nd half if I had gone tonight.

ALWAYS.......United first, Sheffield second, Yorkshire third...Happy for Huddersfield and their fans, fuck Reading and their soulless little London wannabe club!

edit Ive had a shandy!

Careful. Some one will be along soon to tell you you have 'sand in your vagina' for actually giving a shit tonight and wanting to see United actually attack in the second half rather than sitting down making daisy chains like we did. They are cool you see, and it's cool to be indifferent. Apparently.

I do know that I would be very annoyed with that 2nd half if I had gone tonight.

It’s cool to be indifferent? Like, whatever. 🤷‍♂️

Is that it? Hardly worth your effort Roygbiv

Happy that hudds stayed up, it was a nothing game for us, our work is done and our players need to keep injury free.

Hell for leather challenges and everybody going 100% was done for us weeks ago..

Get the target achieved, dont get injured and enjoy the summer lads..

You've all done us proud..

Edit, cheers Roy, a highlight of the match day experience.

Cheers Roy.

What makes me laugh is that if we needed to win that last night to go up, we would have done easily. It was clear that our players were not interested in relegating Huddersfield. We didn't even try. Bringing off our main strike force 6 mins into the second half was a clear indication of this.

I expect us to go at Brum and actually try this time. They can't be relegated and it won't affect us whatever the result. Having said that, I would like to see some of the younger lads start this game.

Davies

Bogle Anel (if poss) Egan Robbo Baldock

Coulibaly Doyle McAtee

Ndiaye Jebbo

ALWAYS.......United first, Sheffield second, Yorkshire third...Happy for Huddersfield and their fans, fuck Reading and their soulless little London wannabe club!

edit Ive had a shandy!
You get a like for being able to do colours and underlining, especially after a shandy.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME? SEAN BEAN, JARVIS COCKER, MICHAEL VAUGHAN, MICHAEL PALIN, DAVID BLUNKETT, JESSICA ENNIS.
YUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!”

theres always one bell end isnt there.

1) 1-0 at home never constituted 'one hell of a beating' - wouldnt describe our 3-0 loss to Man City that either
2) most of our lads were still in the boozer celebrating promotion - not relegation, you know top end...
3) we got our business done early, so we wasnt needing to rely on a dead rubber game for the opposition
4) Cocker, Vaughan & Blunkett are pigs
5) your a cunt.

Actually glad Udders stayed up, love him or loathe him Warnock did give us some great memories in the early 00's
Plus would I rather a proper nothern town club, or a shithole near London get relegated?

Back
Top Bottom