Roy's View From... View From Derby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Few guesses before i read:
Their fans were quiet
We should have won
Bossed a very good team

Second. My best finish to date! 😆

“Was talking to someone in the Howard before the game, and he got literal death threats on their forum when he suggested Wilder needed to go 6 months before he eventually did. “

The Shoutbox Mafia up to its old tricks then, no doubt.

Last edited:
“Sheffield got lucky there well played our young rams we were the better side”.

Only 3 youth players in our side, with another subbed on, plus a number of 2nd string players, buy hey ho.

"United fans are a bit weird [...] they are absolutely obsessed with Sharp and Wilder and can’t let go.”

Well this is awkward 😬

Not sure I saw Derby bossing the game as I keep hearing and reading. Thought it took us a good 20 minutes to get into the game but thought we were on top for the rest of the half, making the obligatory mistake to gift the opposition a goal.

Spot on about some not being able to let go re. Wilder.

Interesting that they said there was a lack of interest on the pitch until sharp came on. I’ve thought that before - players seem so much more eager to assist sharp than anyone else. If only they put that much effort into getting brewster a goal his confidence might not be so shot

Interesting that they said there was a lack of interest on the pitch until sharp came on. I’ve thought that before - players seem so much more eager to assist sharp than anyone else. If only they put that much effort into getting brewster a goal his confidence might not be so shot

Or maybe the players just have more confidence in Sharp as a goal scorer

Which poster is this?

“Was talking to someone in the Howard before the game, and he got literal death threats on their forum when he suggested Wilder needed to go 6 months before he eventually did. “

Did they take in to account that we also made 11 changes compared to there 8?
Saw derby fans on Twitter saying we played a full strength team😂

Agree on the crowd. We were woeful in supporting the team and young lads in comparison.

They sang and encouraged their team all match.
Daresay our away support would do the same, but our crowd atmosphere last night was dire.

I'm as much to blame as anyone... just can't see Slav's plan at all.

Thanks Roy.

Seems they conveniently forgot we played the kids too, as mentioned above by the ghost communicator.

Back
Top Bottom