Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Not that it's news to us but it's not great reading is it

I left at half time . First time in 46 years I've done this. Worst first half time I've seen, since SUFC v Burscough.

I left at half time . First time in 46 years I've done this. Worst first half time I've seen, since SUFC v Burscough.
Yes I did the same ! and my first match was 1956.... and yes I agree with your post. Certainly nothing to warm us up sat there being turned over at will without a murmur !.

Well done going through the motions Roybgiv.
You'd be forgiven for not bothering for the remaining games.

Thanks Roy.
"Sheffield United are hilarious"
Unfortunately I think that's summed us up and is probably how we're viewed by all and sundry.
I think I'm more angry this morning than I've been about us for a while.

20th, like United will be later on this afternoon.

Cheers Panchero!

:(

Worst performance I've seen from united for years that.
No fight. No desire. No passion. No press.

It was shocking.

I was Impressed with Bournemouth TBH though. Got some good tricky players. Semenyo is an absolute beast. Can't remember him playing like that for Brizzle.

Tavernier is a bit of a prick though.
Again. He wasn't that good at Boro was he?

Thanks Roy, I couldn’t bring myself to read it. The ‘highlights’ on MoTD were bad enough. The quick chat with my Brother-in-Law this morning finished it.
Cheers anyway mate, how you pluck up the courage to do this is unbelieveable.

Thanks Roy.
"Sheffield United are hilarious"
Unfortunately I think that's summed us up and is probably how we're viewed by all and sundry.
I think I'm more angry this morning than I've been about us for a while.
Agree

Yesterday i also felt angry - angry with the whole shit show and rudderless non existent leadership + how Hecky set up the team.

Its one thing being hampered by investment & injuries - but totally another thing hampering yourself with team set up and selection - as the Bmth fans say - hilarious and self defeating

Cheers old bean...

It's clear we don't belong in this league and never will until we become a cash rich club.. Probably never happen.

Sick of losing but gotta give credit to Bournemouth, they walked through our defence yesterday, because they could, because we're scared to death to even try and have a go..

Losing with a whimper ever game.

No team should go into the best league in the world with a team worse than the 1 that won promotion. Unfortunately we did and its embarrassing. Much as the prince has done this Unfortunately lies with him because he can't afford a Premier league team and at least should have looked to get some investment in to help him. The ultimate prize for any team is premiership football and we have been made to look fools with our recruitment

Back
Top Bottom