Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v. Sheffield United - 6th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BLA
BLA
BLA

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
Blackburn Rovers
BLA
-
In 46 minutes
vs
SUFC
-
Sheffield United

You mean that guy that spunked all our funds on this shower then rode off into the sunset with 4 million in his pocket. Get fucked
Yes same guy that took us to the premiership and gave us the best football we’d seen at the lane. Wore his heart on his sleeve & knew what it meant to be a blade. Give me that 10 times over what I'm seeing

What? Sharp has been the player of the season so far.

Do you genuinely think that hes scored twice and about 5 times from open play in the last 60 games

He has lost his finishing abilities

Hes got some assists yes but offers zero trouble to the opposition defence

Although I don’t want it to happen, fans will turn on Slav if he persists in picking Steven’s, Norwood, Fleck, Egan. Action is required NOW or we will go down this season with these strollers in the team. Enough is enough. Fuck them off now. And thank you Chris Wilder. £4 million better off sat at home whilst we’re watching your fucking assembled expensive bags of fucking shit.
Well summed up.
It's fucking garbage.

Although I don’t want it to happen, fans will turn on Slav if he persists in picking Steven’s, Norwood, Fleck, Egan. Action is required NOW or we will go down this season with these strollers in the team. Enough is enough. Fuck them off now. And thank you Chris Wilder. £4 million better off sat at home whilst we’re watching your fucking assembled expensive bags of fucking shit.
Chris Wilder gave you the best recent memories you've got of our club. One bad season. Let's not disrespect the man

Brewster scored and then did nothing, weve effectively been playing with 10 men, yet slav Keeps him on, we have been blown away by a group of players who wanted it more than us! It’s a shambles

How is their player not booked for that dive after the foul? Trying to con the ref for a sending off.

What a depressing load of wank, thanks you shitcunt wagestealers for making this club an utter joke, thanks bladeyblade Wilder for saddling the club with expensive shite and handing out fat contracts. Fucking manyoo/spurs/arsenal fans moaning have no idea. What a life eh

Did Wilder bring in Hourihane, Olsen, Davies?No
is he playing this ridiculous football, passing slowly across the back and midfield, and playing ourselves, continuously into trouble.
Wilder may be the devil incarnate to some, but he’s irrelevant.He has gone, and this guy in charge, is making a right mess of things.If you continue to give him a free pass, we will sleep walk into relegation.
Hecky won his last 3 in the `Prem, with these players.
It’s embarrassing now.Something has to change.

Chris Wilder gave you the best recent memories you've got of our club. One bad season. Let's not disrespect the man
Obviously fully respect what he achieved during his time here But in reference to your first comment, it's like you weren't paying attention last season (I wouldn't blame you)

He tried to leave several times, you're either being disingenuous or are forgetting that Wilder walked - the Prince didn't sack him, why the fuck would he need to be 'on the phone apologising' to him?

This is Wilder’s mess. It’s undeniable that he gave us our best recent memories but this is the team he put together. SJ hasn’t been given any time to sort it out.

Did Wilder bring in Hourihane, Olsen, Davies?No
is he playing this ridiculous football, passing slowly across the back and midfield, and playing ourselves, continuously into trouble.
Wilder may be the devil incarnate to some, but he’s irrelevant.He has gone, and this guy in charge, is making a right mess of things.If you continue to give him a free pass, we will sleep walk into relegation.
Hecky won his last 3 in the `Prem, with these players.
It’s embarrassing now.Something has to change.
Wilder had a mare last season, I bet he knows that himself. But if you had to choose right now a man to get you back on track it's him

They all got their 30k plus premier league contracts and now they're playing at championship relegation zone standard.

They should all be absolutely disgusted every time they see that pay go in on 28th of the month
This is the problem. The players don't give a shiny shit about the club, its fans, or the future. They are done and no manager is getting anything out of them this season or next.
utb

Obviously fully respect what he achieved during his time here But in reference to your first comment, it's like you weren't paying attention last season (I wouldn't blame you)

He tried to leave several times, you're either being disingenuous or are forgetting that Wilder walked - the Prince didn't sack him, why the fuck would he need to be 'on the phone apologising' to him?
I was referring to the interviews afterwards, they wasn't required. Two people leave their separate ways, no need for a break down of what happened, has any other owner ever done this? That would piss me off, I completely agree with you about Wilders horrendous season though, but I won't tarnish everything he brought to us because of one season with no fans.

I don’t dislike the man and respect what he did but he has squandered £100 million on making a team WORSE. Has beens given £30k a week contracts. His actions in the transfer market is taking the club back to League One. I’m not sorry in criticising him for that. We’re on a one way journey at the moment and for a long time to come and it ain’t upwards.

WTF is Slav playing at, 3.1 down and he swaps one right back for another ???

Is he trying to make a point to the board, if not hes off his head

I don’t dislike the man and respect what he did but he has squandered £100 million on making a team WORSE. Has beens given £30k a week contracts. His actions in the transfer market is taking the club back to League One. I’m not sorry in criticising him for that. We’re on a one way journey at the moment and for a long time to come and it ain’t upwards.
Fair play mate, you're entilited to your opinion.

Don’t particularly want Slav to go but he makes it so difficult to salvage much credibility when he keeps selecting Fleck when everyone can plainly see abs he has even admitted it himself that he is so out of form

Slav is committing self destruction by a thousand cuts and repeating the same old mistake almost as an act of defiance

Back
Top Bottom