Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v. Sheffield United - 6th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BLA
BLA
BLA

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
Blackburn Rovers
BLA
-
In 46 minutes
vs
SUFC
-
Sheffield United

Terrible goal to concede , Egan and bash oh dear

Brentford fans kept telling us Egan is no better than average championship standard at best and we’ve seen with our own eyes Bash is average league 1 standard as a centre back.

it was the playing 3 centre back system that covered Egans weakness and built on Bashams strength.

Some of these players are just cheating the club and its fans, now.
I don't think there's much chance of us going down this season but this is just disgusting.
utb

Although I don’t want it to happen, fans will turn on Slav if he persists in picking Steven’s, Norwood, Fleck, Egan. Action is required NOW or we will go down this season with these strollers in the team. Enough is enough. Fuck them off now. And thank you Chris Wilder. £4 million better off sat at home whilst we’re watching your fucking assembled expensive bags of fucking shit.

We're a really poor side. Poor players with even poorer mentality. So, so weak. No idea what SJ can do with this lot.

Well I am about to concede this season. Top 6 seems impossible, unfortunately.

Playing decent every game but not good enough to get the results.

Very shaky and poor at the back and no signs of improving.

Need to tweak the squad in January and summer to give it a real go next season.

It is a shame though, as this squad should be good enough to make the play offs.
This could be written by the Prince

other than tweaking in jan cos there won’t be

Everytime they get the ball they have runners all over the place, when we have it it's so slow

They're a bunch of wankers, the players are bad enough, but the management and directorship that have revelled in our underclass status are just wankers.

I use underclass, because it's unfair on the working class to associate this club with them

What’s lucky about that goal, great movement, a tap in past our useless goalkeeper Brewster & Fleck should have been off at half time! the manager will change it now it’s too late! Garbage United😡
My comment was for the first goal

Absolutely pathetic, something needs to change now otherwise we’ll be in the bottom 3.

Fortunately with Hull, Barnsley and Derby in this league that can’t happen but even at this early stage it’s looking remote now for the playoffs.

Our defence is too fragile so we need to play really well in order to gain any points.

Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa you’ve got to laugh or you’d cry 😂

They all got their 30k plus premier league contracts and now they're playing at championship relegation zone standard.

They should all be absolutely disgusted every time they see that pay go in on 28th of the month

FFS, they deserve this, like I said before they have so many options when they're going forward while were just playing walking football, we're relegation fodder I think

FFS, they deserve this, like I said before they have so many options when they're going forward while were just playing walking football, we're relegation fodder I think
Attack with no purpose & defensively awful

Back
Top Bottom