Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v. Sheffield United - 6th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BLA
BLA
BLA

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
Blackburn Rovers
BLA
-
In 46 minutes
vs
SUFC
-
Sheffield United

Left wing, right wing. Doesn't matter. Forget the goals. Billy gets assists. That's what he does.

Good start but some sloppy play after. Looks shaky on the counter and a lot of poor challenges.

Getting a bit fed up with it, twice now in the last few weeks.

Is there any Faceook group or anything or is it just a case of emailing them?

They could just disappear without warning without any contact
Exactly - feel for the people that have paid for 12 months or something.

I understand if theres a reason and they let people know early on - but its just radio silence

Let's hope we can scrape a point from the game.

A draw away from home a good result for us, as a midtable team.

They're there for the taking but their attack looks lively. Too slow in possession. Thank fuck Bashams playing.

Better game at least than Forest. Feel there is two much space between our defenders. Egan and Basham splitting wider with Norwood basically sitting in the sweeper role, at times. We started very quickly and great finish. We've been a bit lucky after that. Egan fortunate to not give a penalty away and their CB was unmarked from a freekick when Olsen came and didn't get it.

I feel our midfield have been shocking defensively. All 4 too slow on the ball and have given it away. Bash a but of a mess for their goal but no midfielders closing down their players around the box. This could go either way but they do look dangerous going forward.

Well, at least I can say I lived to see a league goal from Brewster.

Bit unlucky to be fair. That shot was going straight down Olsen's throat until it took a wicked defection.

Open game.

Hard to believe 3 of this back 4 used to regularly keep clean sheets though.

Can't believe how bad Norwood's passing has got. That cross out was Kozluk-esque.

He was such a tidy footballer when he first arrived. I'm not sure he's the cheat code to promotion he once was.

If this fkin team could only keep a clean sheet?
We'd be guaranteed at least 46 points. Joking aside until we get a proper centre half and a central midfielder who can run.and tackle this will continue

Fulham, Bournemouth and West Brom all got new managers and are flying with squads not much better than ours, were 16th and can’t keep a clean sheet and struggling, embarrassing.

Our goal against records rancid needs sorting asap cus it’s every game now we concede soft gosls, so frustrating seeing WBA and Fulham kill it when they’ve come down with us. On a positive note happy for Rhian hopefully he’ll kick on.

HT, 1-1 Blackburn best team, United defensive play all over the place! Midfield disjointed, Flecks having a mare. Great goal from Brewster, then does very little after and that shot on the edge of the area was so so bad!! I want Didzy on for Fleck and Ndiaye for Brewster. Blackburn lost 7-0 in the week and I can easily see us losing this! Suppose it doesn’t really matter because this team is miles off a promotion team!

Asaba is laying in to Fleck on RS. "Like we're playing with 10 men"!
utb

He looked ok going forward a few times but he's so slow on the ball and constantly turns into trouble when deeper.

Asaba is laying in to Fleck on RS. "Like we're playing with 10 men"!
utb
I like Asaba, he seems very passionate and honest about the Blades. Far far better than Gage who bores the shit out of me.

Fleck has to go. I'd rather see Robinson come on as CB and Basham move in to Fleck's role. Never ever thought I'd choose Robinson over Fleck but here we are

HT, 1-1 Blackburn best team, United defensive play all over the place! Midfield disjointed, Flecks having a mare. Great goal from Brewster, then does very little after and that shot on the edge of the area was so so bad!! I want Didzy on for Fleck and Ndiaye for Brewster. Blackburn lost 7-0 in the week and I can easily see us losing this! Suppose it doesn’t really matter because this team is miles off a promotion team!
It’s relegation that we should be worried about

Better game at least than Forest. Feel there is two much space between our defenders. Egan and Basham splitting wider with Norwood basically sitting in the sweeper role, at times. We started very quickly and great finish. We've been a bit lucky after that. Egan fortunate to not give a penalty away and their CB was unmarked from a freekick when Olsen came and didn't get it.

I feel our midfield have been shocking defensively. All 4 too slow on the ball and have given it away. Bash a but of a mess for their goal but no midfielders closing down their players around the box. This could go either way but they do look dangerous going forward.
Very open game. We've had got loads of space when attacking but cannot get the killer pass.
They look too quick for our ponderous midfield and defence.
Could go either way but will probably go Blackburns

Bogle has been fantastic going forward and defending

Fleck shouldn't be playing he is god awful and that is being kind to him

Back
Top Bottom