Tyson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
Warnock to make a bid as will Wigan according to todays rags.

That would upset the piggies!

Hope its true! He seems a quality player, also it would piss on w*******y bonfire!

I read that Charlton were also interested earlier in the week :)

Watched The Championship this morning and the pigs still looked poor in the highlights. I thought just showing the goals from Friday's match would make them look a bit better.

Reading also looked poor.

Linz said:
I read that Charlton were also interested earlier in the week :)

He was playing crap before his move to Wycome, now he's started OK and yes he's done OK. But he ain't lighting the world up. And to pay nearly 1M for a player not even in the Championship. IMO NO THANKS!!!

Blades4eva said:
Reading must be one of the luckiest teams in the league, they really aren't anything special.

Some people would have said the same about us over previous seasons, Reading are always there or thereabouts, just like we have been. Their striker Lita looks V good. We'll have to watch out for him, we all go on about our amazing start. They're only 4 pts behind us, so they ain't done too bad themselves.

I reckon could tyson actually do at championship level i mean johnny stead did and he moved up to premiership and now hes doing fuck all for Blunderland

thing is.. alright hes scoring them in div 4 but can he do it in ours??? im not too sure.... dont need him though... kabba and webber..pericard... woudnt get in. Pigs after trundel

keenzy said:
Pigs after trundel

Your having a giraffe aren't you!!

He'll never go there, Swansea are flying at the mo. But I think he's not bad, I'm surprised no-one else has bid for him.

Back
Top Bottom