True or False —Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of info

Until it comes from a reliable source, I’m not having it

About him, when he tried to buy Newcastle:

Mauriss purchased, converted and resold over $7billion via portfolio trades with major banks around the world during his time as Chief Executive of Credit America Corporation.

If he was to take over in the North East, he appears to have the cash to fund a transformation similar to that planned by the Saudis.

About him, when he tried to buy Newcastle:

Mauriss purchased, converted and resold over $7billion via portfolio trades with major banks around the world during his time as Chief Executive of Credit America Corporation.

If he was to take over in the North East, he appears to have the cash to fund a transformation similar to that planned by the Saudis.

Seems to be a lot of info

If its been ratified by the EFL then it must be very close to been completed

In terms of sources the Athletic is one of the most reliable there is

This is Sheffield United we're talking about here. He's got to be some kind of con artist.

We'll probably end up liquidated and playing at graves park in 2 years.

True, my first thought is "What is the catch?"

Plenty of other clubs ripe for purchase at the moment.

This is Sheffield United we're talking about here. He's got to be some kind of con artist.

This is the CEO Clear tv very big out west. His net worth £7Billion

True, my first thought is "What is the catch?"

Plenty of other clubs ripe for purchase at the moment.

This is the CEO Clear tv very big out west. His net worth £7Billion

Sounded to good to be true. According to this his wealth is not known to the public and his assets are unknown…

Net Worth:

Mauriss’ net worth is or valuation is not available to the public. All of his information is a mystery and there is also no data regarding any of the assets he owns”.

Sounded to good to be true. According to this his wealth is not known to the public and his assets are unknown…

Where is Jacob Esan when you need him.

It doesn’t say it’s been ratified. It says, being reviewed.
The importance of reading the right word in any document.

Fit and Proper Test at EPL takes up to 6 weeks to progress provided no glitches over funding and suitability as a person. We are however dealing with the EFL famed for their handling of the Pigs ground fraud so expect problems along the way. If true its at the EFL reviewing stage we are 2 or more weeks into the process.

It must be much closer now the Athletic have reported it. I want to be excited because lets be honest if we go up we're gonna a need a new team and we can't afford it, so we'll be likely set for 20 points or less type of season. Or we stay down and then lose MGW and probably Berge, we'll be lagging behind the clubs relegated from the PL and I would say we'll be play offs at best. So we do need new investment or we'll end up like so many of the other relegated teams who haven't bounced back like Stoke and Cardiff. However I'm not keen on American ownership but if he puts his money where his mouth is and backs the manager then we've got every reason to be optimistic. Hopefully if it happens he'll have some sound football advice, that's been lacking from many owners from abroad, wherever they come from.

Back
Top Bottom