True or False —Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is Sheffield United. He’ll have either got his money from giving Putin/Trump/Epstein* a blowjob and, if the takeover is announced, will come bursting out of a giant cake in the car park wearing his mother’s bridal veil, insisting that he from now on be called Henrietta.

* delete as appropriate whoever is the current bad guy

Nicely done.... 😉

One thing I’ll say is despite the negativity some feel towards the prince he’s made us much more attractive to an investor than McCabe ever did. The fact he brought all the assets back to the club, the ground etc is now owned by us.

This was always an investment for him & something he eventually wanted to sell on. We all knew/ know that. He’s not looked to sell all our player assets on the cheap and has given what he can to strengthen the playing squad.

If this comes off then fair play PA I think you’ve done a fairly decent job & made us a better club.

Because he's probably read some Newcastle fans calling him that on Twitter. Therefore must be true.
No, I’ve done a bit of digging on the old internet too

Why do you think the Newcastle fans are saying it? Are you that gullible? 😂

Have a poke round google and Twitter, he couldn’t even prove he existed when he tried to buy Newcastle
Yes, I’ve also seen the reported who leaked the news said he’d be very surprised if it came off following how he dealt with the Newcastle offer. We will see, just be a Blade - expect the worse & anything else is a surprise

One thing I’ll say is despite the negativity some feel towards the prince he’s made us much more attractive to an investor than McCabe ever did. The fact he brought all the assets back to the club, the ground etc is now owned by us.

This was always an investment for him & something he eventually wanted to sell on. We all knew/ know that. He’s not looked to sell all our player assets on the cheap and has given what he can to strengthen the playing squad.

If this comes off then fair play PA I think you’ve done a fairly decent job & made us a better club.

Let's be straight.....who ever owns us will constantly face negativity and calls that they are the worst owner with no ambition.

PA has been easily the most ambitious owner we've had.
Remember when we were promoted to the PL and the question was asked how much would we spend on transfers.
Many said about 20 to 30 million and some even predicted around 10 million would be spent.

The Prince totally exceeded expectations spending over 50 million per season over 2 season in the Premier League. In fact based on transfers we were one of the highest spenders....of course we refused to pay anything over 50K a week unless the player was on a free.

Another point is that ticket pricing has been reasonable.....so our fan based has grown in the last few years.
Overall we are in a much better position than before he arrived and for that he deserves credit and respect.

No wilder and the promoted side did that

Back
Top Bottom